Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

At $2400, it ain't cheap, but it looks like a lot of fun.

Edit... Added a better vid...

·
Registered
634 Posts
If you really feel the need for a Tatical semi automatic shotgun google AK saga shotgun...... like half the price

or you could by a Mossy 500 or Rem. 860 with a few 1000 rounds at the same price.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Until the mag systems proven go with the Sagia. Mags more available also. Best bet, IMO, is a solid pump with LOTS of rounds. Tested, proven, and affordable.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
If you really feel the need for a Tatical semi automatic shotgun google AK saga shotgun...... like half the price

or you could by a Mossy 500 or Rem. 860 with a few 1000 rounds at the same price.
Or you could purchase 3 shotguns strategically and covertly place them. A rude awakening for a home invader(s).

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Tactical shot gun never really understood that one.
NO go At 2400 and at any price not much more than a bragging rights range toy.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Cool Concept and a neat gun. Crappy price tag.

Reactions: GTGallop

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, but it's kinda cool. I'll stick to my Rem 870 though.

Reactions: GTGallop

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
For $2400 I could get 6 Remington 870's and duct tape them together to make a Remington 5220 that holds 35 rounds.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Gun Blast did a review on them...Interesting review.

They are made by a local company, pricy and yet American made.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It does have the cool factor for sure, but I'd go with a proven design myself. Although if there was another 2400 layin around I'd have it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have considered one, but with the issues they are having with feeding and mags I figured I should wait. I have a few Saiga 12's and a Vepr 12. Neither option compares to my Super Black Eagle II with extended tube. I also love my Mossberg JM Pro. Any will work, but having the choice of which round to load as the SRM 1216 claims to have caught my attention. I Need to feel one and try it out before committing that much $$$$.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts