Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
meanwhile, girls night out just got serious.

patti is my attny (entertainment- she handles my contracts and money ) but we went to tap dance together and she has the same barn i do for show horses- and kari from blue star moms- emily is in the army she goes home in the morning and mark, pattis husband hes a fancy tech god.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Gosh I just LURV american women and for two pins I'd try to find one on a dating site, then after an internet romance I'd fly over and we'd get married and live happily ever after on her ranch, she could rope me, throw me and brand me anytime she liked..:)

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
The XD is an fine weapon. IMO much better than any so called glock.
If I were to own a fire arm ever again I might try one.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hehehe @ jim. theres plenty of mercan wimmin types out there. couldnt promise you its a good spend though...
gotta get the right sort :)

bradley has been asking for this one for a while.and ill get a diff grip for this number.
im still waiting on the milspec1911 blued springfield. we are looking at june/july. put some down on that last august. they take about a yr to get here. uggghhh i hate waiting on the childrens presents.

but im running out of guns to buy them. i wouldnt want a glock kid. but i may need to git me some more kids.... but they have to be 21 already, younger ones woulndt behoove my objective lol

·
Registered
280 Posts
"springfield xd 45 winked at me

so i bought it for my sweet little bradley who is in ****edupistan right now.
hes gonna come home to an armory. poor kid.

the last thing that winked at me was a big ole camel toe
that was scary-"-----shotlady

That's funny right there.....I don't care who you are !!!!!

" throw me and brand me anytime"---lucky jim
Watch out Jim, she didn't get her real name by accident !

Uh, I'm a little over 21....but last I checked, I was still adoptable. :)
[and I like camels]

Reactions: shotlady

·
Registered
938 Posts
XD 45 Tactical -- one of my favorite handguns of all time.

5" barrel, long slide, 14 rounds of hardball, utterly reliable, great gun!

Your son is a lucky man.

Out there in the land of the Pacific Coast Highway (PCH to those of us who have been there, rode that), are you limited to ten round mags, I assume?

I miss California sometimes (the roads, the weather, mostly) but I do not miss the cost of living, taxes, overpriced real estate, traffic, and overcrowding. But it is the greatest state for riding a motorcycle fast in the whole USA (CHP notwithstanding)!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
The 101
The 5
The 99
Ah, and up by the San Luis Res.......Casa De Fruta

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:) the twisties here are really nice. and i live near willow springs race way. track day is always epic. my group is called tourn 4nicators. we camp for days and show in really big mumber. that and laguna seca is the yrly mecca. well indy too, but this yr a big race in austin!

im pleased to see a good fan base for this side arm! i hope my sweet little guy will be happy!

i live in the land of 10+1 guns and bullet buttons to release the mags for change. sheeesh!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Willow Springs Int'l.....
So you are closer to the womens prison, Edwards, and the end of the Borax Trail
than you are to the Capital Records bldg.....:)
Yeah, you have some twisties near....

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im closer to capitol records- about 5 miles at most. takes me about an hour to get to willw springs. im at the 170/101 in Sherman oaks/studio city.

i never go to capitol records. willow sees me about 5 times a yr.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.