Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to get your advice on show sponsors. I am getting some solid weekly ddownloads on both shows and would like to net a decent relevant sponsor. What are some of your favorite products, services, etc

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
relevant information would include medical supplies and products, outdoor gear (maybe Cabela's?), stills for clean water and alcohol, and most folks are interested in good survival gear and tools.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Ditto on solid outdoor equipment such as water filters, backpacks/sleeping bags, etc. Medical supplies for sure, possibly regional schools offering classes in Bush Craft and Medic training, the obigatory food vendors are inevitable I would think.

Best of luck!

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
You probably need to subscribe to a service like google ads where you can put in your key words and ads will rotate. Finding a pay up front sponsor for a relatively unknown show is not going to be easy unless you meet or know the right people.

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
Google AdSense is good, but you might also want to check LinkShare and Commission Junction. Of course, you can also become an Amazon affiliate and thus offer millions of products easily.

Gone (mostly) are the days when you can easily find "pay per impression" sponsors unless you are a major publisher. These days, most are "pay per performance" where you get paid for click-throughs (sometimes) or make a percentage of any sale.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just want to say this is the best damn forumn around. I though a selfish question like that would maybe net me one or two responses. Great info guys thanks so much.

·
Banned
608 Posts
are you on Youtube? you should put your content there! you can get paid that way from views and clicked ads and pre ads plus its easier to gain traction because people can find your videos from other videos I watch all my prepper stuff from there to get some ideas Just started here today so idk I think it's a great outlet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts