Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow southern Utahans. I'm thinking it may be a good idea to create a loose knit group of like-minded folks from this region. I'm not looking to start a hardcore, organized club or militia but think it may be a good idea to just let each other know that we're in the area in case a SHTF scenario takes place in or near our homes. Maybe we could grab a cup of coffee from time to time.

Registered
I'm in Carbon County....ditto to everything you just said! I have the same idea/goal. No luck by local word of mouth (people are asleep!), so I thought I'd reach out this way. Good luck with your endeavors!馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in Carbon County....ditto to everything you just said! I have the same idea/goal. No luck by local word of mouth (people are asleep!), so I thought I'd reach out this way. Good luck with your endeavors!��
Fortunately, I run a store that sells construction, welding, and manufacturing supplies so most of my customers are hard-working, blue collar types. I always wear a hat that reflects my stance on the issues (usually pro-gun related). So I get to have conversations with lots and lots of customers and I get to find out which ones are of like-mind and which ones are liberal pansies. So slowly but surely, I'm creating a loose-knit group of potential survivalists and I'm learning who are the pro-Constitution patriots in my area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts