Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Howdy! Just joined. I'm located in the Valley of Los Angeles. Sort of a helpless feeling when you have the ocean on one side, the desert on the other and living on a giant fault line. lol. How is your prepping coming along? ::redsnipe::

::saber::

Gibon143

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone have any unique or strange items in their bug out bag aside from the essentials? I picked up a couple Epi-pens. Expensive but great for many reactions. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
gibon143 said:
Anyone have any unique or strange items in their bug out bag aside from the essentials? I picked up a couple Epi-pens. Expensive but great for many reactions. :mrgreen:
My son is allergic to tree nuts/peanuts, so I have epipens, but one main thing is they expire after a year or two. So he's in the process of getting allergy immunity shots to build up his resistance in case he comes in contact with a tree nut or peanut he won't go in anaphalaxis shock. I know here in KY we have to have a perscription for these, so I get the fresh ones everytime that I can. Great question!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Ventura here.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Glad your doing okay. There is no easy way to go though what you have been though. But stay strong and remember lean on your friends that's what good friends are for. Also get out and do the things you enjoy it won;t be easy but it helps you relax and allows your mind some time to reset.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Guess I'm a little late to this party. Orange County here.
Not too late, I got here after you.

Mojave Desert here. Near Rosamond and Mojave.

New house on acreage. Now I need to build rain water collection, water storage, Some cheap wind power, provisions and on and on... Oh well, it keeps me out of bars and from consorting with women of negotiable virtue.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Howdy Young lady.

No I'm from the other side

Reactions: Slippy
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.