Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,395 Posts
High heeled shoes are dangerous too..when the lady takes em off and starts bonking folks in the head with the pointy part. Kindly dont axe how I know dat. Thanks.
Haha! They can be dangerous for the ladies, too. If not dangerous, they're at least funny sometimes.

·
Super Moderator
6,395 Posts
he lost one tooth... lucky it was a baby tooth. another tooth (adult) was loosened. his braces are bent a little but he has an appointment in 10 days so they will look at it. His face is still swollen a bit

he are getting him a cage for his helmet

thanks for the prayers everybody
Glad it wasn't more serious. Happy Easter!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Glad to hear he is OK!

Brings back memories I was pitching in a game my junior year HS and I was not a big fire breathing
pitcher but I had a rocket arm and threw very fast for high school! The second inning I tried to fire one by a guy and hit him in the earhole
on his helmet and he went down and out. I saw the helmet was cracked and blood coming from his ear and I didn't know what to do so I just watched.
The batter was knocked out and an ambulance came and took him. I'm glad it started raining hard at that point and the game was called!

I found out a few days later from coach he was OK and I felt so much better! I went on to pitch in college and a few minor league games and
had a few more hit batter episodes where I broke a guys wrist and some others. Yes baseball is dangerous and I think aluminum bats should be outlawed!!!
Only a matter of time before a pitcher is killed by a screaming line drive off his head! I remember hearing line drives go by me but never seeing it! Scary!

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
Glad to hear he is OK!

Brings back memories I was pitching in a game my junior year HS and I was not a big fire breathing
pitcher but I had a rocket arm and threw very fast for high school! The second inning I tried to fire one by a guy and hit him in the earhole
on his helmet and he went down and out. I saw the helmet was cracked and blood coming from his ear and I didn't know what to do so I just watched.
The batter was knocked out and an ambulance came and took him. I'm glad it started raining hard at that point and the game was called!

I found out a few days later from coach he was OK and I felt so much better! I went on to pitch in college and a few minor league games and
had a few more hit batter episodes where I broke a guys wrist and some others. Yes baseball is dangerous and I think aluminum bats should be outlawed!!!
Only a matter of time before a pitcher is killed by a screaming line drive off his head! I remember hearing line drives go by me but never seeing it! Scary!
Hate the sound of those aluminum bats, there's just something not right with it. Give me an old fashion wood bat any time.

Reactions: SDF880

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
There are a lot of folks here that have been hit in the head with a ball, bat, or flying toaster. Battle scars can be a real bummer.
After I got shot.... I told people it felt just like getting hit in the leg with a baseball... It hurts, but then it gets numb and then...well you got a big mark to show off!

Hope your son recovers well and gets to brag about his bruises.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts