Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping that I am currently asleep and in a woke nightmare. Please say this isn't so.

Godspeed

·
Registered
755 Posts
I am hoping that I am currently asleep and in a woke nightmare. Please say this isn't so.

Godspeed
I heard the same thing earlier. I thought all toy stores across American had already done something similar to this when they did away with all the masculine toys and replaced them with fluffy, pink teddy bears. They may as well have, anyway.

Whatever the case may be ... I would stop shopping at "woke" stores the moment they turned into weird, crap-for-brain outlets.

·
Registered
949 Posts

Godspeed
It's now being reported on Fox.

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
One of the things I've often noticed in discussion forums is that once a "law" has been established, the whole group of us fall on our swords, cry our eyes out and become gay, hula dancing, multi-sexual Californians.

As you know, I have carried "slicing attributes" that while such tooling is probably illegal, no one seems to care or even read the drooling ejaculated by the remainder of Nazi ruminants. The liberals feel they are rulers from the first, and yet they cannot even pump air into their dads' 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air.

So now we are saddled with a doctrine that requires items to be gender-neutral. I can only imagine that libs feel a proper rifle should fire in both directions as to kill the enemy and all American citizens who refuse to kill both themselves and right-wing ideas.

Please tell me if I am to be arrested and tortured by Fox TV and their reporters. I do not speak "departmental drool," and I have no interest to listen to crap...

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,950 Posts
It's a state that literally has human feces in the streets of its major cities.
Nothing out of California has surprised me lately, and I doubt anything ever will.
Except a black republican governor... that would've surprised me. But alas...

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts