Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D :) hello from pensacola fl..I'm a prepper and into solar power also..I'm muddmanone on utube..invited by prepperlog on utube..may take me a while to learn this forum though..hehe

·
Registered
693 Posts
We will be interested in hearing your thoughts on solar, and maybe educating some of us average Joe's on how to set it up ourselves to help save some cash-ola!

I'm acidlittle on youtube. I'll check ya out!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Welcome to the forum! It takes a little getting used to, but you'll get the hang of it.

I have windturbines up and I'm trying to tie in solar with the units.

Glad to see you on here and welcome again!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks but i'm no expert..I just did it one wire at a time and it worked..we just love solar and it seems to work very well..this forum seems harder than the solar..hehe

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
of course I did spend 600.00 on a Midnite Solar E-Panel but for offgrid I could have got by with maybe baby curcuit panel from Maverick solar for about 100 dollars because I ended up only using it for the.. ground bar'''and a 175 amp breaker..that I could have made for a fraction of the cost..but live and learn huh?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
muddmanone said:
thanks but i'm no expert..I just did it one wire at a time and it worked..we just love solar and it seems to work very well..this forum seems harder than the solar..hehe
The forum does take time to get used to, but you'll get the hang of it. If you have a question about anything, feel free to ask anywhere, everyone on here is extremely friendly (so far! lol). Don't forget that we also have weekly giveaways. There is announcements in the titles of the General Prepper and Survival Talk area about it if your interested.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
I built some solar generators out of junk with a pal of mine, I also bought a professional job 1800 watts and there's also some real good kits going around now at northern supply company. Any bigger and you may as well buy one of those horse trailers converted to a solar power stations this one company sells. If you look on my youtube channel under LeonRFpoa I have a video where we assemble one in front of you with a diagram.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts