Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a guy at work ask me that question the other day. I told him of course, I can't speak for anyone but myself, but for me, It allows me to shoot at a human-like target, without feeling like I am shooting a human (even if its only a paper target). One of the perks I have at work is a large scale plotter, meaning I can print life size targets from online. OK, I do have some police-style targets, some of the conventional bad-guy with a gun. People get bored shooting the same old target, least I do, so a nice collection of killer zombies fills the bill.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I think alot of folks just dig zombie movies as they've been around forever not to mention all the zombie apocalypse type movies in just the last 10 years or so.But I would guess The Walking Dead is what has zombies as the new "in" thing these days.I would have no remorse for shooting a zombie,I don't buy into zombies nor lose any sleep worrying about them,even though i love zombie flicks and The Walking Dead.Now with that said,I would also have no remorse for shooting a living person if they was a threat to my family or myself.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would guess The Walking Dead is what has zombies as the new "in" thing these days.
I would definitely agree haha, although just the other day I did see a show on Discovery titled "Zombie Apocalypse" which was kinda interesting but it was just an hour show trying to say/prove that a zombie apocalypse actually has the potential to happen.

This is just a preview of the show, but they did have some interesting concepts on how a zombie apocalypse could happenhttp://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/mayan-doomsday-prophecy/videos/impending-zombie-apocalypse.htm

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
"Zombie" is a politically acceptable means to describe the non prepared segment of the population, who have become dependant on the "system" and the parasite method of feeding off from other people, "the prepared"

Showing a movie or TV show of inner city minorities rioting in the inner city after their monthly check does not show up, wondering out into the suburbs after the local liquor store and burger king have nothing left to take, being shot by white people defending their victory garden would not be acceptable.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
"Zombie" is a politically acceptable means to describe the non prepared segment of the population, who have become dependant on the "system" and the parasite method of feeding off from other people, "the prepared"

Showing a movie or TV show of inner city minorities rioting in the inner city after their monthly check does not show up, wondering out into the suburbs after the local liquor store and burger king have nothing left to take, being shot by white people defending their victory garden would not be acceptable.
This has been the definition for me outside of the movies. It explains the 47% of the population that is parasitic, criminal, on welfare, or makes a life panhandling, without being perceived as a racist.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
This has been the definition for me outside of the movies. It explains the 47% of the population that is parasitic, criminal, on welfare, or makes a life panhandling, without being perceived as a racist.
Or as Ayn Rand would say: "It is somebody without a moral code"...

Reactions: Meangreen
1 - 10 of 10 Posts