Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As a bomb. Fill his ass up with Heinz and drop him from 5000 feet. He'll take out a few I think. And we'll be one less asshat. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Sens. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), John Barrasso (R-Wyo.), James Risch (R-Idaho), Chris Murphy (D-Conn.), Tom Udall (D-N.M.), Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), and Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) voted against the authorization, while Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) voted present.

What kind of cowardly vote is "present."

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Not sure how to call this one, I think Obama may have been hoping they would actually vote no. Then he could go ahead and bomb Syria and make himself look even more powerful. With "his" military.
But I am getting pretty tired of this ideal that as the world power we are automatically designated as the policeman for the world.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I already sent emails to both Senators and all four congressmen from my state to leave it alone, I recommend any of you that agree the US has no business in Syria do the same. It seems odd to me that Assad starts using chemical weapons when the tide is turning in his favor. I would not be surprised to learn that someone decided to make martyrs for Allah out of some civilians in order to bring in air support for their revolution.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Maybe the current idiot in the white house will make a mistake and kill off a mess of civilians...That should make the world real happy...

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Maybe the current idiot in the white house will make a mistake and kill off a mess of civilians...That should make the world real happy...
If we have ANYTHING to do with it or not, you KNOWWWWW dozens or even hundreds of civilians will be killed and the US will be blamed. "Makes good copy" and boosts news ratings.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Each Tomahawk cruise missile cost 1.5 million, and only caries 250 lbs of explosive. I am willing to bet especially since they have plenty of time to move their arms that the Tomahawks will cost more then the damage they do. Goes along with Afghanistan where we out spend our enemy over a thousand to one and then say we are winning, when they even state that their goal is to defeat us economically the same they did with Russia.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Yes, and the news coverage makes us bigger targets for the fanatics.

The US intervening in Syria is one of the few remaining steps to having us branded as the bully with a "god" complex.
This will eventually lead to the Russians and Chinese attempting to put a stop to us.
That will fix the USA money situation in a way that the feds don't have to take responsibility. It will lead to UN action to "save" the USA and in so doing allow the small arms treaty and the UN "bill of Rights" to be adopted in the USA.

I see it as a possible future with some evidence to convince me that it will happen.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts