Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

So much for your right to defend yourself from aggression

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  SOCOM42 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Uh... didn't we just go through a long stretch of judges overturning these nonsense "emergency orders" in as far as they can affect firearms? These businesses should just smile and wave, and keep their doors open. Tell the tyrant to kiss both cheeks.

As for Antifa, terrorists can't pass the NICS check. :vs_laugh:

#10 ·
Yes but the citizenry keep re-electing the same people. I always held that if you don't like the way things are then dump the incumbent. If the trend is that, for a certain office, all you can expect is a single term then maybe the office holder will listen to the voters.

Just an idea.

#14 ·
Another position a guy can take who has been prepping for decades... but his health is failing. Of course I can pull a trigger... but there's no way I can run and gun anymore. I CAN however be a re-supply for like-minded area young bucks who can. Those large ammo and food stashes many of us old dogs have might still be put to use to rescue a neighborhood (or a country). I don't like being reduced to a supply sergeant... but that's life. And I'm still willing and able to do THAT job.

#9 ·
That won't stand for long.
Florida has a preemption law for firearms.
No municipality, or county, can make any law or rule that is counter to state law when it comes to guns.

#13 ·
Alpha 66.
Unfortunately the CIA stabbed them in the back.

For those who may not know, the Bay of Pigs invasion, an attempt to take Cuba away from the communists, was planned by the CIA, with the blessings of President John Kennedy.
And then. at the last minute, those brave Cubans got royally screwed by the United States and many died.
Still, Alpha 66 continued to put small teams ashore periodically to do sabotage, but it didn't amount to much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.