Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

81 - 100 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Looks like Pensacola and the panhandle was on the wrong side of Sally.. wonder how Jim is doing.

Not quite as hot in SE Texas... only 90! (Vs 95).
I suspect he is without power and drenched but in good shape.

Here in the Dothan area, we're getting continuous, hard rain and gusty wind. Not terribly gusty, though.

·
Super Moderator
2,903 Posts
I suspect he is without power and drenched but in good shape.

Here in the Dothan area, we're getting continuous, hard rain and gusty wind. Not terribly gusty, though.
Hopefully it will dissipate some for your area. I imagine anyone on the east side of Sally is getting a drenching.

Hope your good!

·
Super Moderator
2,903 Posts
Denton.. looks like the eye or what’s left of it went just to the NW of you.

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Yes, Shake My Head and you can include an eyeroll with it.

I may be a 'crazy' dumb blonde, but I'm not stupid. I feel sorry for you guys wives, to have to put up with what they do
I don't know what you are saying.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
I don't know what you are saying.
Which part has you confused?

'Yes, Shake My Head and you can include an eyeroll with it'.........was in response to "SMH? Wha-evah'

'I maybe a crazy dumb blonde, but I'm not stupid'........No self respecting person would listen to the two of you degenerates. I tried once, and have been in therapy ever since.

And the comment of feeling sorry for your wives, just goes without saying.

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Which part has you confused?

'Yes, Shake My Head and you can include an eyeroll with it'.........was in response to "SMH? Wha-evah'

'I maybe a crazy dumb blonde, but I'm not stupid'........No self respecting person would listen to the two of you degenerates. I tried once, and have been in therapy ever since.

And the comment of feeling sorry for your wives, just goes without saying.
What is your problem? Yes, I can read your words but I don't understand why you are triggered. Weather getting to you?

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
The dumb blondes... degenerates comments I don’t understand, to be honest. I didn’t say those things. Did you?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
What is your problem? Yes, I can read your words but I don't understand why you are triggered. Weather getting to you?
The dumb blondes... degenerates comments I don't understand, to be honest. I didn't say those things. Did you?
Nope, not triggered at all.......and I know you didn't say those things, I did.

Nevermind, sometimes communication is lost on a screen and any attempts of explanation is useless.

Be safe or Sally will kick your butt

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Nope, not triggered at all.......and I know you didn't say those things, I did.

Nevermind, sometimes communication is lost on a screen and any attempts of explanation is useless.

Be safe or Sally will kick your butt
Sally has passed. A lot of rain and some wind but that's all.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Oh my! Next 10 days in north Mississippi are showing highs in the upper 70s and lows on the 50s. Many dove hunts going on all around. All that means that summer is done for and fall is on the way.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Has your ex & his wife been able to return home yet?

Yes, yesterday the smoke moved in enough that you couldn't see the sky or planes going overhead, but you could sure hear them. Today it was even worse but I did manage to see the sun.....sort of.

This pic was taken at 3:30 this afternoon.....not a problem looking directly at the sun. No heat with it either, so it was cold enough I was tempted to wear long johns...and just 2 days ago it was mid 90's........dammit I thought I rotated it. Ooops
Yes, they were able to return home the next morning and all was well, thankfully.

For an idea of how bad the smoke has been here, the furnace filter on the left was installed for less than three weeks. I don't even what to think about what my lungs look like right now.

Screenshot (201).png

81 - 100 of 128 Posts