Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The CW seems to be suggesting that there is going to be this big "red tsunami" this November. Lets for the purpose of this thread say that materializes. I predict that yet again at best the GOP will be mere obstructionists and thats all. Not to say that is not good but its not enough. The GOP as a whole have ALWAYS been spineless jellyfish even when in power and I believe this trend will continue. We will have endless hearings that in the end will go nowhere. Even if they manage to get a super-majority I dont believe the GOP has the stones to take advantage of it.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Ahh yes, you’d be referring to the Republicrats. Not a whole lot of difference between the parties with the possible exception that the extreme right (if there is one) don’t seem to encourage riots; peaceful (chuckle) or otherwise. Notable is that the Democrats have the new version of the ‘Brown Shirts’ namely BLM and ANTIFA.

Reactions: inceptor

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Ahh yes, you’d be referring to the Republicrats. Not a whole lot of difference between the parties with the possible exception that the extreme right (if there is one) don’t seem to encourage riots; peaceful (chuckle) or otherwise. Notable is that the Democrats have the new version of the ‘Brown Shirts’ namely BLM and ANTIFA.
In toto you can count on 1 hand the amount of GOP Reps/Senators that dont seem to be Uniparty or controlled opposition. I believe their dismal record of do-nothingness will continue unabated

·
Registered
7,429 Posts
The CW seems to be suggesting that there is going to be this big "red tsunami" this November. Lets for the purpose of this thread say that materializes. I predict that yet again at best the GOP will be mere obstructionists and thats all. Not to say that is not good but its not enough. The GOP as a whole have ALWAYS been spineless jellyfish even when in power and I believe this trend will continue. We will have endless hearings that in the end will go nowhere. Even if they manage to get a super-majority I dont believe the GOP has the stones to take advantage of it.
totally disgree

·
Registered
110 Posts
I believe the demo crats are here to lead us only in one direction. A red hurricane. I believe this is their move to throw us into the arms of another that is going to be so terrible it might put Mao to shame. They are starting to take out conservatives from around the world. This is swallowing us whole right now and ......im preaching to the choir.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
Red wave isn't going to happen. The democrat learned how to steal elections and will do it again. The next election fix is already in and proven to work.

Ask yourself why do the rats continue with the most unpopular agenda in history. They have NOTHING to worry about.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Red wave isn't going to happen. The democrat learned how to steal elections and will do it again. The next election fix is already in and proven to work.

Ask yourself why do the rats continue with the most unpopular agenda in history. They have NOTHING to worry about.
I would tend to agree with you but even if the GOP pulls it off what does it matter. Here are the things in my view that should be declared on hour 1 IF the GOP gets a super majority.

Impeachment proceedings against biden and garland
English declared the national language
Elimination of the Dept of Education
A law strengthening the deportation process
Funding for a wall that blocks 100 percent or as close as possible the entire mexican border.

There are other items but I dont have time to list all of them and what does it matter anyway because as I stated what we will get is endless Durham type hearings that will go nowhere.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
11,025 Posts
The best outcome one can expect is a lame duck session.
With Uncle Sniffy still in the White House, nothing passed by a republican congress will get his signature.
The likely alternative is a "compromise" session where republicans give away the farm in exchange for good favor, and sell us further down the river.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
The best outcome one can expect is a lame duck session.
With Uncle Sniffy still in the White House, nothing passed by a republican congress will get his signature.
The likely alternative is a "compromise" session where republicans give away the farm in exchange for good favor, and sell us further down the river.
With a super majority they would not need the child touchers sig. No matter because they are jello. As much as I cant stand the Libtard Dems at least they know how to fight and always have the scared republican jellyfish playing defense.

Gesture Font Pink Magenta Thumb

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
11,025 Posts
With a super majority they would not need the child touchers sig.
I haven't looked at the numbers yet, but I don't think enough of the Senate is up for replacement to grant such a majority.
If I'm wrong, point me to a resource that I may educate myself with.

·
Administrator
15,718 Posts
What if I told you that the left wing and the right wing both belong to the same bird.

Candidates may actually believe what they are saying on the election trail, but once they win and get up to Washington and see how things REALLY work, they slowly change and become just like the rest of the machine.
They begin to see that there's big money to be made. In order to make it, they learn to go along to get along.
Why do you think Congressmen and Senators become millionaires in just a few years on $134,000 per year?

I've voted in every election, every two years, since 1972. And I'm at the point that I'm realizing it's all a charade, and I'm about ready to quit.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I haven't looked at the numbers yet, but I don't think enough of the Senate is up for replacement to grant such a majority.
If I'm wrong, point me to a resource that I may educate myself with.
Did not look that closely I am sure you are correct on at least this cycle.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Did not look that closely I am sure you are correct.
What if I told you that the left wing and the right wing both belong to the same bird.

Candidates may actually believe what they are saying on the election trail, but once they win and get up to Washington and see how things REALLY work, they slowly change and become just like the rest of the machine.
They begin to see that there's big money to be made. In order to make it, they learn to go along to get along.
Why do you think Congressmen and Senators become millionaires in just a few years on $134,000 per year?

I've voted in every election, every two years, since 1972. And I'm at the point that I'm realizing it's all a charade, and I'm about ready to quit.
I always say 2 sides of the same tarnished coin. I have much respect for the Dutch and Sri Lankans right now.

·
Registered
78 Posts
At the risk of sounding both pessimistic & a little too "hand me my tinfoil hat", I don't see this ship being righted while the Gov't is allowed to continue with business as usual. I equate the current approach like adding a cup of fresh water every couple years to clean out an old stagnant pool. Yeah, it may EVENTUALLY work, but that'll be a few generations form now, if it ever really works.

·
Registered
11,289 Posts
To paraphrase one of the only smart things I ever heard Dan Bogingo say.."A lot more Democrats pose as Republicans than vice versa." Or as the old professor said in Guvment 101.."The difference between the two parties is the same as the difference between tweedle dee and tweddle dum." Which would seem to infer not much difference at all.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Never the less. We have to keep in mind that the big wigs think we are sheep (well most of us) and they will herd us like sheep. They know some of us will follow the herd right off the cliff. While the others look before leaping. Where are they herding the sheep that are smarter? I have learned nothing is what it seems to be. There is misdirection and facades everywhere.

·
Registered
67 Posts
But if it is a red tsunammi then that will be the dems excuse to turn on and dispose of their dummies and try to blame us.
Dems will not do anything but turn on their voters the first chance they get to plunge the knife.....or flush the turds, as it were.
In richie rich world, they have to clean up their own industrial meat by-product from all their money grubbing.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts