Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts
Discussion starter · #42 ·
I'm a Mod of another prepper site. DPF we have no problem mentioning this forum or having members from both sites. We are all on them for the same reasons. There should not be any need for competition.
That's always been my take too. Everyone brings a something a little different and the more folks we can help along the way the better things get.

I'm a Mod of another prepper site. DPF we have no problem mentioning this forum or having members from both sites. We are all on them for the same reasons. There should not be any need for competition.
Clicks on this site and on advertising pays the bills. Their house their rules.

Y'all don't forget to check out the chartreuse site it's a real humdinger.
What color is "chartreuse"? That is one of those new colors the pinkos throw around like "taupe". Everybody talks about "chartreuse" and "taupe" like you are supposed to know what that means. But nobody ever told me what "chartreuse" and "taupe" are.

It's like people say: "Did you see Bob's new Smartcar? It it chartreuse with taupe interior?" My response is usually something like: "Yeah, but it's still a douchebag-mobile. I think Bob is turning into a ***. You better check his diet; I think the boy might be low on fibre or something." Even so, I still have no idea what I am looking for in the parking lot because I have no idea what "chartreuse" and "taupe" are!!! :vs_mad:

What color is "chartreuse"? That is one of those new colors the pinkos throw around like "taupe". Everybody talks about "chartreuse" and "taupe" like you are supposed to know what that means. But nobody ever told me what "chartreuse" and "taupe" are.

It's like people say: "Did you see Bob's new Smartcar? It it chartreuse with taupe interior?" My response is usually something like: "Yeah, but it's still a douchebag-mobile. I think Bob is turning into a ***. You better check his diet; I think the boy might be low on fibre or something." Even so, I still have no idea what I am looking for in the parking lot because I have no idea what "chartreuse" and "taupe" are!!! :vs_mad:
Yup. I prefer to stick with the basic eight crayon box.

You got me on Tarp or Taupe I even have trouble spelling that one I had to copy how you spelled it. :tango_face_grin:

Now In my defense the only reason I know about chartreuse is the color is bad ass on a ice fishing teardrop. Tear up them paper mouths and gills! :vs_lol:

All I know is if a guy says his man cave at home is done in "chartreuse" and "taupe" am going to exercise extreme "social distancing".

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.