Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Site dedicated to helping and coordinating Texas Preppers

8K views 59 replies 16 participants last post by  Back Pack Hack 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Deleted by Denton.

#11 ·
Hey Kaybek,
We have a couple of minimum requirements here before we endorse get-togethers or groups for Texans. I don't see where you addressed either...

The group needs a least 2 hippie chicks
A liquor cabinet or at a minimum a large cooler or two
A great cook on site that knows his way around a grill

For further consideration, please update us.

#23 · (Edited)
So this site enables people to create their own groups to organize with people who live near them to help each other in times of emergency? Certainly not trying to poach users - simply letting people know that there are additional avenues that can be used in conjunction with what is here to truly help each other. I'm not sure why a forum with more than 15k members is scared about another, complimentary site, that only has ~50 members and is offering a service this site does not.

#34 ·
For those who may not be aware, it's actually possible to join and be active participants in multiple online communities! I know; shocking right? I know for some that might be hard to comprehend but it's true! This site was one of half a dozen plus I listed as valuable resources for people to join, use, and reference. I don't pretend to offer everything for everyone openly share communities that could prove beneficial to others. I'm just trying to help people. That's obviously not welcomed here so I'll leave it at that.

Best of luck to all here, wish you all the best in your endeavors.

#35 ·
For those who may not be aware, it's actually possible to join and be active participants in multiple online communities! I know; shocking right? I know for some that might be hard to comprehend but it's true! This site was one of half a dozen plus I listed as valuable resources for people to join, use, and reference. I don't pretend to offer everything for everyone openly share communities that could prove beneficial to others. I'm just trying to help people. That's obviously not welcomed here so I'll leave it at that.

Best of luck to all here, wish you all the best in your endeavors.
Umm... does this mean you don't know any hippie chicks? :sad2:

#47 ·
What color is "chartreuse"? That is one of those new colors the pinkos throw around like "taupe". Everybody talks about "chartreuse" and "taupe" like you are supposed to know what that means. But nobody ever told me what "chartreuse" and "taupe" are.

It's like people say: "Did you see Bob's new Smartcar? It it chartreuse with taupe interior?" My response is usually something like: "Yeah, but it's still a douchebag-mobile. I think Bob is turning into a ***. You better check his diet; I think the boy might be low on fibre or something." Even so, I still have no idea what I am looking for in the parking lot because I have no idea what "chartreuse" and "taupe" are!!! :vs_mad:

#51 ·
All I know is if a guy says his man cave at home is done in "chartreuse" and "taupe" am going to exercise extreme "social distancing".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.