Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
All you have to do is put the peanut butter a couple inches below the rim of the bucket or container. They will fall in trying to reach it. Been used around the farm long before plastic bottles showed up.
Does have a new spin on the old way. Don't forget the few inches of water in the bottom.

·
Super Moderator
9,178 Posts
All you have to do is put the peanut butter a couple inches below the rim of the bucket or container. They will fall in trying to reach it. Been used around the farm long before plastic bottles showed up.
Does have a new spin on the old way. Don't forget the few inches of water in the bottom.
Great idea, nothing worse than a dirty mouse. What's a good temperature for their bath water?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I will be using this idea in my greenhouse. I wonder if I can get voles that way?? I really don't know what I would use for bait.

·
Registered
419 Posts
A lady I knew who lived on an island up in the orkney isles, said they had a problem with rats, so they captured all the rats in similar traps, and left them for 4 weeks. By the end of the 4 weeks, most of the rats had died, and the remaining ones developed a taste for other rats and left their trash and other animals and crops alone. within 2 months the rat population was dead.

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
Wood Gas Auto part Pipe Concrete Wood Gas Auto part Pipe Concrete Wood Gas Auto part Pipe Concrete
A lady I knew who lived on an island up in the orkney isles, said they had a problem with rats, so they captured all the rats in similar traps, and left them for 4 weeks. By the end of the 4 weeks, most of the rats had died, and the remaining ones developed a taste for other rats and left their trash and other animals and crops alone. within 2 months the rat population was dead.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Speaking of mouse traps...a teacher blocked my partners car in today and then left for an away game. It took like 37 back and forth's to get the car out. I found a mouse trap with a dead mouse in it and put it on the ground next to her car door. I'll be reviewing camera's in the morning to see the reaction...

Signed,

Total Dick Move. But funny. ::clapping::

Reactions: MrsInor
1 - 16 of 16 Posts