Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
You may think it's impossible but over half of our population is worthless and a liability. How many will stand and fight? How many are capable?

Just look at what China is doing with it's military lately. New subs, new fighter jets and new cruise missiles designed to take out large ships under radar. Wonder what's up with that??

All China and Russia needs to do is collapse our power grid, which they have been hacking into for years. Allow us to fight and destroy our own country over a year with no food and power. Do that in the late summer so we can't harvest the last crop. Let winter help with the starvation and the death toll. Then march in and take over.
That is indeed a very plausible scenario, Chipper, . . .

But the two things most people do not understand: it would take a huge armada of ships to cross the ocean with enough troops to do any real damage, . . . they will have to bring their own food / ammo / other "stuff" to keep it going, . . . requiring another huge armada of ships.

AND, . . . as Yamamoto said some 75 or so years ago, . . . "Behind every blade of grass", . . . would be an American with a gun.

Your scenario, . . . coupled with an major EMP strike or two would seriously cripple us, . . . but there would still be some left to carry on the fight, . . . and it would be bloody, bloody, bloody.

A battle fought by us under the theme of "decimate and retreat" rather than trying to "hold the ground", . . . would very quickly wear out the supply chain, . . . as well as those being supplied. As they move forward, . . . finding the bodies of their friends and buddies littering the landscape like poisoned cockroaches, . . . they may then decide that they don't really need to do this.

And if not, . . . it will be one costly war for them in terms of body count alone. Lots of us would be there, . . . with whatever we had, . . .

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
I think there will be no invasion ,,,,,,,,, it's going to be a "Muslim war " here in the states ,,,,,,,, That's when the South will rise again to get even with all of them damn Muslims ,,,,,,, they say the south is a raciest ,,,,,,,,,,,,, then I guess we have to do what we are accused of ,,,,,,,,,, So with that said "Obamazz kiss my southern azz" sorry I am out of coffee tell Wednesday ,,,, hot tea don't work for me ,,,,,,,, so I will be for shore speaking my mind ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LMAO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, this is fun :joyous:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
You may think it's impossible but over half of our population is worthless and a liability. How many will stand and fight? How many are capable?

Just look at what China is doing with it's military lately. New subs, new fighter jets and new cruise missiles designed to take out large ships under radar. Wonder what's up with that??

All China and Russia needs to do is collapse our power grid, which they have been hacking into for years. Allow us to fight and destroy our own country over a year with no food and power. Do that in the late summer so we can't harvest the last crop. Let winter help with the starvation and the death toll. Then march in and take over.
kuaboy- that is an excellent well thought out assessment bit of them. about all I can add is N korea is a push over they could start something but everyone would come down on them so hard they would be crapping diamonds.

chipper--I can tell that you never served in the armed forces. first we have a regular force 24-7-365,then we have a reserve force ready to go in 48 hours, then we have national guard each state has basically it's own army and then we have all the Vet's even if they are a quadriplegic confined to a wheel chair they will fight to the last and then if the invaders make it through all of those they then have to face a very pissed off civilian population that has watched their sons and daughters get run over, no man you don't mess with a mommy eagle and defiantly not her chicks.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Targetshooter, is it raciest to show extreme prejudice to a Religion? If China etc take out our power grid, wouldn't it make the Imported Muslims feel more like they were back in their Original Lands redesigned by America? Everyone worrying about all those Christian peons poring across Our border would have to rethink their position, and consider them fresh recruits; physically capable and already skilled in evasion tactics. Hopefully enough of America's voters will rise to the challenge and oust the failed dictator within the oval office and banish his cronies for a couple of terms. :lol:

But in all seriousness, barring a catastrophic (or combined multiple) event of Super Volcano magnitude, a ground invasion of America (North America) isn't worth the loss in foodstuffs let alone the attrition of forces required. JMHO.

·
Registered
208 Posts
First off a major invasion onto US soil if highly unlikely, but I guess stranger things could happen. I think that without a major event here first, no country or countries together would think about something like this even with the people in charge. Now with that being said I looked up what I could and added the places that I found them at and here is what I came up with.

1,145,039 active per https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_deployments
461,796 National Guard per https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Guard_of_the_United_States
1,606,835 total

Overseas
150,000 + active per per https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_deployments
17,707 National Guard per https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RS22451.pdf (2007 closet I could find)
167,707 total

This leaves 1,439,128 active and National Guard troops in the US.

World active totals per RANKED: World's 20 strongest militaries - Business Insider

Russia 766,055 (no. 2 on the list)
China 2,333,000 (no. 3 on the list)
India 1,325,000 (no. 5 on the list)
Japan 247,173 (no. 4 on the list)
Japan learned that we don't play games, the hard way and now is an ally. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_the_United_States). China has too much to lose if something was to happen to us. Russia even know they would love to, don't have the manpower or budget for something like that. The only country that would have the military manpower would be China. The numbers above, like several on this post has said doesn't include veterans or others that would take up arms in this kind of situation.

Whatever you are prepping will only help if that situation does not come to fruition. Just prepping in general will help out if it's only a minor incident that happens.

Disclaimer, I know that all that you find on the internet is not real, just trying to get an idea for the subject, take it how you will.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Bring it on!...show me watcha got! invading the U.S. would make it very costly for anyone who tried it since we are the most armed bunch of gun loving prepping bunch of constitution loving fools on this earth.......Hankering for a fight?.come on you bunch of wussie foreigners.at least a third of this country is ready for you!.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Hey everyone I was just wondering what your thoughts are about this theory of mine, now of course I know " anything is possible " but I think Russia/China/Japan is going to invade the U.S, maybe just one of them, maybe all three or a combination I don't know, just a general super power.

Clipped for brevity

It's just my theory, what are your thoughts ?
In 1944 the combined powers of the United States and the United Kingdom invaded Normandy. To do this, they turned England, Scotland and Wales into the world's largest military base... the ENTIRE country was a "stepping off" facility.

The Allies rehearsed the invasion for MONTHS, built portable ports, landing craft and LST's, gliders, air transports... when D-Day arrived, they Allies crossed the English channel and fought for a foothold on the Normandy coast. The invasion was not a "sure-thing", in fact if the German high command hadn't acted stupidly it was a very close proposition.

One might note that Normandy is about 100 miles from Portsmouth.

Compare that to what you are describing and consider the invasion routes.

You pretty much have 4 options.

1) An invasion force crossing the Atlantic or the Pacific.

2) An invasion force coming in from Mexico (after crossing the Atlantic or Pacific)

3) An invasion force coming in from Canada (after crossing the Atlantic or Pacific)

4) An invasion force coming via Air (after crossing the Atlantic or Pacific to get to their jumping-off point).

All of these routes of invasion are ENTIRELY unworkable.

First, let's consider trying to launch an invasion force big enough to be a threat to the USA and sailing it across the Atlantic or Pacific. Frankly, no country on earth has NEARLY enough sea-lift capacity to embark such a force... the ships simply do not exist. Even if they did, one might note that we have two things that they would struggle with... those things are called the US Navy and US Air Force.

There is zero, and I do mean ZERO, chance that any convoy of 1,000 ships (which don't exist) could load up with division after division of tanks/helicopters/whatever without going unnoticed. If such a convoy (again of ships that do not exist) were to set out, they would live a very short life and end in a very spectacular way.

OK, so since the sea route is out, that leaves Canada and Mexico. Feel free to cross Canada off the list. Worrying about invasion through Canada is just stupid.

Mexico? Here's what it would take. SOMEHOW, perhaps secretly, over years, a foreign power could slowly ship tanks/helicopters/apc's into Mexico and store them in some super secret place by the THOUSANDS (which is what it would take). OK so far? Then they would have to bring in a few HUNDRED THOUSAND troops somehow, and send them to their secret depots. The troops would have to get ready, load up their gear and invade the USA, ALL WITHOUT ANY HINT that ANY of this was happening.

OK, so let's pretend this impossible task was actually possible, and that China or Russia (the only two countries that could possibly do it) did this... and they invaded. You do realize that we spend 14 times as much on our military as the next seven nations in the world, COMBINED, right?

It would take about zero seconds for the US to have air superiority, and then it would be a massacre.

That's the thing about spending 14 times as much on your military as the next seven nations combined, if nothing else you do have all the toys you need.

Not to mention the 1,800 active nuclear warheads we currently have in the inventory, as a special present to the host country of any invading force.

Bottom line, NOBODY is crazy enough to try this.

Much better shoot a few nukes into the atmosphere over our country and kill our society with an EMP.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,055 Posts
Billion stupid gimme gimme africans
Billion stupid kill you rape you muzzrats and "hogs in sheets!"
Billion+ bent skulled u slave! U slave! Commies
Now add Mexico city, faggafornia and black lives matter.
Cutting the inferior 50% would be the thing to do. That's what earth and nature and people "do" - that's what scares me most, because the cheap stupid lousy thing that people who hate us get rich on is what happens. We only have the populations we do, because these trash class soylent peasant farmers who were never fit to rule to begin with.
But....got to remember, the ****** manual said it would be this way and worse. I used to like to tease and say "how's that magna Carta goin now? Oh "man shall rule man!"?....but it's a fraud, this was going to happen.
But no one thought they would use and pile human plague and war bots on auto pilot to the extent they have and are.
Disease conditions have been set back 70 or 80 years and now, my fantastic captain America beast bodies I helped build will be rotted out with malnutrition down to demon people's level so these installed diseases can get them. You've already huffed death. Your body was made as it is. Keeping your strength up is pretty vital right now as stupid "truman" beasts are sloshed around until the last nickel falls out and they're dumped for the wolves wherever they are.
Nasty business. That's why I'm thankful everyday that I was in the "quality of life" dept. and whatever is next, unless held at gunpoint, I am still an Ameri-bot on auto pilot. Guess we will see....
Does anyone else struggle to comprehend these stream-of-consciousness posts?
I'm not quite sure what your message was, but I think you're claiming to be some kind of robot?
Did.. did I get that right?

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I'm puzzled by it also. Is this some new form of communication?
Communication involves both sides actually being to understand what is being stated... with this one, I think it's more like rage-fueled stream-of-consciousness blah blah blah.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Sort of like Belushi in Animal House, at times passion outweighs punctuation. Unlike sitting across a checkerboard, you can't ask someone to slow their roll on a keyboard. Best synopsis I can come with.

·
Registered
450 Posts
In 1944 the combined powers of the United States and the United Kingdom invaded Normandy. To do this, they turned England, Scotland and Wales into the world's largest military base... the ENTIRE country was a "stepping off" facility.

The Allies rehearsed the invasion for MONTHS, built portable ports, landing craft and LST's, gliders, air transports... when D-Day arrived, they Allies crossed the English channel and fought for a foothold on the Normandy coast. The invasion was not a "sure-thing", in fact if the German high command hadn't acted stupidly it was a very close proposition.

One might note that Normandy is about 100 miles from Portsmouth.

Compare that to what you are describing and consider the invasion routes.

You pretty much have 4 options.

1) An invasion force crossing the Atlantic or the Pacific.

2) An invasion force coming in from Mexico (after crossing the Atlantic or Pacific)

3) An invasion force coming in from Canada (after crossing the Atlantic or Pacific)

4) An invasion force coming via Air (after crossing the Atlantic or Pacific to get to their jumping-off point).

All of these routes of invasion are ENTIRELY unworkable.

First, let's consider trying to launch an invasion force big enough to be a threat to the USA and sailing it across the Atlantic or Pacific. Frankly, no country on earth has NEARLY enough sea-lift capacity to embark such a force... the ships simply do not exist. Even if they did, one might note that we have two things that they would struggle with... those things are called the US Navy and US Air Force.

There is zero, and I do mean ZERO, chance that any convoy of 1,000 ships (which don't exist) could load up with division after division of tanks/helicopters/whatever without going unnoticed. If such a convoy (again of ships that do not exist) were to set out, they would live a very short life and end in a very spectacular way.

OK, so since the sea route is out, that leaves Canada and Mexico. Feel free to cross Canada off the list. Worrying about invasion through Canada is just stupid.

Mexico? Here's what it would take. SOMEHOW, perhaps secretly, over years, a foreign power could slowly ship tanks/helicopters/apc's into Mexico and store them in some super secret place by the THOUSANDS (which is what it would take). OK so far? Then they would have to bring in a few HUNDRED THOUSAND troops somehow, and send them to their secret depots. The troops would have to get ready, load up their gear and invade the USA, ALL WITHOUT ANY HINT that ANY of this was happening.

OK, so let's pretend this impossible task was actually possible, and that China or Russia (the only two countries that could possibly do it) did this... and they invaded. You do realize that we spend 14 times as much on our military as the next seven nations in the world, COMBINED, right?

It would take about zero seconds for the US to have air superiority, and then it would be a massacre.

That's the thing about spending 14 times as much on your military as the next seven nations combined, if nothing else you do have all the toys you need.

Not to mention the 1,800 active nuclear warheads we currently have in the inventory, as a special present to the host country of any invading force.

Bottom line, NOBODY is crazy enough to try this.

Much better shoot a few nukes into the atmosphere over our country and kill our society with an EMP.
Unless of course...if there is treason from within.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear."

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Reactions: keen

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,055 Posts
The low qs and posers wouldn't bother me joining the muzzos.....but to topic:
I'm not sure I understand? Isn't your cutesy poo state the largest enemy stronghold until arizona? Aren't your people more dependent on illegal bodies and trade to be so clever and bourgois?
(I think you should worry more about your diseasy own than trying to take pot shots at me. But, you are clever and people follow your lead....)
I'm starting to think English isn't your first language.
That would certainly explain the communication disconnect.
You failed to ever provide an introduction post, so I can't possibly know to be sure.

I wasn't taking a "pot shot" at you. I sincerely cannot make sense of most of the things you post.
I'm fully literate, and have an extensive vocabulary, so I would be hard pressed to be convinced that the miscommunication is a fault of mine.
That being said, my linguistic skills only extend to my own language, and this could be the limitation. Different areas, though they may speak the same root language, could have different dialects.
The best advice I can give is to perhaps hold back on the nicknames or abbreviated nouns, and just spell out exactly what you're meaning to say until we can better learn your vernacular.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
It appears that there are far more of US concerned with Benedict Arnold than repelling outsiders from crossing our borders. neo-noah it is one of our greatest assets that we harbor the tired and poor, but it would be nice if they took the concept of immigration a bit more serious.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Billion stupid gimme gimme africans
Billion stupid kill you rape you muzzrats and "hogs in sheets!"
Billion+ bent skulled u slave! U slave! Commies
Now add Mexico city, faggafornia and black lives matter.
Cutting the inferior 50% would be the thing to do. That's what earth and nature and people "do" - that's what scares me most, because the cheap stupid lousy thing that people who hate us get rich on is what happens. We only have the populations we do, because these trash class soylent peasant farmers who were never fit to rule to begin with.
But....got to remember, the ****** manual said it would be this way and worse. I used to like to tease and say "how's that magna Carta goin now? Oh "man shall rule man!"?....but it's a fraud, this was going to happen.
But no one thought they would use and pile human plague and war bots on auto pilot to the extent they have and are.
Disease conditions have been set back 70 or 80 years and now, my fantastic captain America beast bodies I helped build will be rotted out with malnutrition down to demon people's level so these installed diseases can get them. You've already huffed death. Your body was made as it is. Keeping your strength up is pretty vital right now as stupid "truman" beasts are sloshed around until the last nickel falls out and they're dumped for the wolves wherever they are.
Nasty business. That's why I'm thankful everyday that I was in the "quality of life" dept. and whatever is next, unless held at gunpoint, I am still an Ameri-bot on auto pilot. Guess we will see....

·
Registered
11,937 Posts
The low qs and posers wouldn't bother me joining the muzzos.....but to topic:

HIDALGO - At least 7,000 Cuban refugees are expected to come to the border in the next coming days.

The activity at the Hidalgo International Bridge continues. For 40 years, Jose Angel Rodriguez has made his living driving a cab.

He said he's seeing more Cubans crossing the port of entry. "They get here every night, in the morning, and at night they get here. They go to Laredo, too," Rodriguez said.

Rodriguez remembered taking a few to a hotel or store. It gets busier each week that passes by.

Down the road from the bridge were a handful of 15-passenger vans. They had Florida license plates. Giovanni Acosta is one of them.

"In Cuba, there's nothing. There's no freedom. We came from Cuba because the pressure that we have there," Giovanni Acosta said.

Acosta said he's waiting for his wife to come to the bridge so he can take her back to Miami. She's taking the same track as he once did. "I did the same path, like all the Cubans did. I came from Ecuador. I walked for 27 days on the road," he said.

Congressman Henry Cuellar's office said Cuban refugees are coming to Laredo's Point of Entry every day and the numbers are increasing. They're coming from Central America through Mexico to the border.

"" style="box-sizing: border-box; border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom; background-color: rgb(221, 221, 221) !important;">

Acosta's van can take more than just his family. He said he can help the Cuban refugees, but his goal is to pick up his family, to bring them safely back home.

CHANNEL 5 NEWS spoke to U.S. Customs and Border Protection to see if they were prepared for the influx. They released a statement that said in part, "U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is prepared to process the expected increase in Cubans applying for admission at South Texas ports of entry. CBP officers will process Cuban nationals in accordance with established procedures as expeditiously as possible while maintaining requirements and standards for individuals in our care."

"" style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">

"" style="box-sizing: border-box; width: 320px; height: 150px; border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">

I'm not sure I understand? Isn't your cutesy poo state the largest enemy stronghold until arizona? Aren't your people more dependent on illegal bodies and trade to be so clever and bourgois?
(I think you should worry more about your diseasy own than trying to take pot shots at me. But, you are clever and people follow your lead....)
Okay 3 of the people that have publicly stated there is a communication barrier are Texans, can you repeat with a southern drawl?

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Are Y'all discriminating against Florida Cracker's Watchman? I realize that New York is North Texas, but Florida ain't South East Texas!

·
Super Moderator
9,711 Posts
Japan no, but the other two possibly. Of course I only think they would invade if our country was in chaos such as a civil war or Martial Law. Other than that you can sleep pretty well at night. Except for the alien invasion. THAT is going to happen. In fact its happening already (cue the X-Files music)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Funny about the Cubanos coming into Texas. We have been trying to get a trip together to go to Cuba for our vintage car group. In order for people with American passports to get off a plane or ship in Cuba you have to book your trip through a Cuban government approved tour group. Meanwhile Cubanos stroll across the international bridge into Texas.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
to answer the question about neonoah---
I think he is just a hater and put on earth for our entertainment.:joyous:
and yes English is not the primary language ---BAD English is.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts