Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Thank you all for your responses. Unfortunately my Job is big cities. Im hoping in a few yrs to do something else. I do multifamily housing development and management. I stepped out of executive role for this move just to get set up. I wont do an elaborate set up that im known for. my guns and ammo will still have their own room and my medical and food and other prepps in another combined with home gym. I'll buy somewhat cheap furniture, but I'll still maintain my swagger and style to some degree. this way I can toss and go ifn the heat isnt for me. I wanted to go to boise but the income just wasnt there for me. Even this was 80k a yr pay cut. Back to reality for a little while. I dont feel like im missing anything right now.
trick is to live where a house only costs 60k......

·
8,974 Posts
Welcome to AZ. I'm too far south of you to be a fellow prepper. PM me for a Face Book group, if you are so inclinded. Might help you touch base with people in that area.

·
Administrator
14,690 Posts
hahaha I just noticed yer the good cop. Who then is the bad cop? I'll try to be mindful. hahaha can i pre decorate my cel?
I got that moniker from the previous owners, for being an easy going guy.

Reactions: shotlady

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Thank you all for your responses. Unfortunately my Job is big cities. Im hoping in a few yrs to do something else. I do multifamily housing development and management. I stepped out of executive role for this move just to get set up. I wont do an elaborate set up that im known for. my guns and ammo will still have their own room and my medical and food and other prepps in another combined with home gym. I'll buy somewhat cheap furniture, but I'll still maintain my swagger and style to some degree. this way I can toss and go ifn the heat isnt for me. I wanted to go to boise but the income just wasnt there for me. Even this was 80k a yr pay cut. Back to reality for a little while. I dont feel like im missing anything right now.
Nice to see you back! I hope you like the heat lol. I lived in Scottsdale summer of '83 and walked out of my air-conditioned office into 114° heat & found the side-moldings laying down along side my 79 Firebird - they had melted off the doors! I tossed them in the trunk, walked back inside, resigned, and within a week was headed back North where I belong!! Good luck with your new adventures!

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Nice to see you back! I hope you like the heat lol. I lived in Scottsdale summer of '83 and walked out of my air-conditioned office into 114° heat & found the side-moldings laying down along side my 79 Firebird - they had melted off the doors! I tossed them in the trunk, walked back inside, resigned, and within a week was headed back North where I belong!! Good luck with your new adventures!
But it is a dry heat......:tango_face_wink:

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Hi Guys I left Los Angeles when my company sold. Im now in Phoenix- the chandler area. Im in a temp rental in scottsdale right now.
Hoping to hook up with area preppers. 1 is none 2 is one. Im trained, well appointed with sundries and would be an asset for meet up.
so so hey to me- Lets meet up :) Brandi
Now that makes for a happy Sunday Morning . . . seeing that pretty face on here again.

Just be careful out there . . . I hear there are a lot of them Kalifornistan folks moving into your area :tango_face_wink: gotta be careful around them.

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Administrator
14,690 Posts
Thank you so much. feeling super vulnerable right now all by my lonesome out here.
Ya know, if I was 30 years younger and single.........................................................

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I just got a place in awatuki- cool little 2 bedroom. getting used to commuting. I will move to the new place on the 30th. Im having a problem finding someone to move 7 pallets of ammo. I did get my electric pallet jack fixed. (i drank some vodka and was riding it a round and broke it) gonna put a turbo on that thing- liven up the joint. Im banned on FB yet again for showing my libertarian. being here sure is a nice change. I'm the least radical at my job now hahahaha

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
I remember riding those electric pallet jacks in my younger days. Fun as hell. :vs_rocking_banana:

·
Administrator
14,690 Posts
I'm jealous! My two pallet jacks are the old fashioned "pump 'em up and pull" kind.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Oh my gracious!!! It took the pretty shot lady to pull you out of the woodwork?! Nice to "see" you around here again!
I am in and out Annie. I do a lot of stalking. Nice to feel welcomed.

Reactions: Annie
21 - 35 of 35 Posts