Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
First off it's komiefornia so I don't care and second, wait for the next one if they don't get the gun control they want. No one seems to concerned that over 500 where killed in chicago last year and they have very strong gun laws and look at how well that's working. It's NOT about guns or dead people, it's about control.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
And this is the state with an assualt weapons ban and gun restrictions that rival most of the US and still we aint any safer in a gun free zone. The other observation I have is why are all of these shootings or at least a vast majority of them occuruing in states and cities with some of the most stringent gun laws anywhere in the US? I dont think we have had any in Texas since the Lubby's Shooting which resulted shortly there after of a shall issue CCW permit system...coincidence? I think not!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Lunaticfringeinc, there was just a report on our local news that some of the school districts are considering taking down the gun free zone signs and arming some of the non classroon staff with training of course. They claim that calling a school area a gun free zone that it lets the loonies know they can come in and do the damage they want and then commit suicide without any intervention. I'm not sure on this one, will have to give it more thought. I might not be here if my teachers had a weapon. What would happen if you drilled a hole thru the world and dropped a bowling ball into it? I think the people in China would see it the first go round but less and less after that until it settled in the core of the earth and the the bowling ball would explode and blow up the earth. Just kidding.

·
Registered
154 Posts
So much for the big bad large capacity magazine argument. This kid used a shotgun and fired 2 shots. He could have done it with a single shot and reloaded once. It isnt about whats in a persons hands. Its whats in their mind. Banning guns makes as much sense as banning cars to stop drunk drivers, or banning penises to stop rape.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Lunaticfringeinc, there was just a report on our local news that some of the school districts are considering taking down the gun free zone signs and arming some of the non classroon staff with training of course. They claim that calling a school area a gun free zone that it lets the loonies know they can come in and do the damage they want and then commit suicide without any intervention. I'm not sure on this one, will have to give it more thought. I might not be here if my teachers had a weapon. What would happen if you drilled a hole thru the world and dropped a bowling ball into it? I think the people in China would see it the first go round but less and less after that until it settled in the core of the earth and the the bowling ball would explode and blow up the earth. Just kidding.
The last part of your post made about as much sense as the anti-gun nuts. :-D
Of course, this is dripping with sarcasm.

·
Registered
4 Posts
And this is the state with an assualt weapons ban and gun restrictions that rival most of the US and still we aint any safer in a gun free zone. The other observation I have is why are all of these shootings or at least a vast majority of them occuruing in states and cities with some of the most stringent gun laws anywhere in the US? I dont think we have had any in Texas since the Lubby's Shooting which resulted shortly there after of a shall issue CCW permit system...coincidence? I think not!
Why dont they just write a law that makes murder illegal. oh wait we have that. guess that law didnt work?

·
Registered
280 Posts
First off it's komiefornia so I don't care and second, wait for the next one if they don't get the gun control they want. No one seems to concerned that over 500 where killed in chicago last year and they have very strong gun laws and look at how well that's working. It's NOT about guns or dead people, it's about control.
Saying you don't care.......
I think I read you....[What ya mean]
Just because it's California ?

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
First I hate any shooting of kid's or teenagers. With that being said on one of the networks last nite they interview the sheriff and he stated that we where lucking because he have over 20 rounds of shotgun shells in his pocket and was plan to use them. Now we are going to need a banned on pockets or at most have the pockets where they will not hold more than 2 rounds. This is crazy.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.