Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
That was the worst two minutes I have experienced in years. I couldn't watch the whole thing. I used to like Oreos - I may never eat another one again.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Hey, she's the victim here, folks! I just read a thing on how Oreos are more addictive than...well, it was something addictive but I don't remember what. Cut her some slack and send her a food stamps app for crying out loud!!
No, get ready to help pay her medical bills she going to have from being fat and lazy. Another obamacare nightmare in the making!

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Oh my, I survived, it was a terrible 4;46 seconds. I kinda thought this was a young Roseann Barr, then I realized she's slightly smarter than Roseann. I can only say, I bet her parents are so proud of her.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Yes Fuzzee, I really also have no problem with it. You can hear him mention Facebook, but supposedly, the story was he is very upset becouse the girls were out after curfew. Last I heard, he was arrested, will have to check the outcome.
I showed this to my daughter, and told her if she ever disrespects herself by TWERKING on facebook or acting any way less than the woman her mother and I have expected, then she will recieve worse.
Not to sound like I condone beating, but discipline is important, and he was mostly hitting them on the legs and feet.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
I must add an eighth deadly sin.
STUPIDITY
I have been a fat guy, weighing 418 pounds. Believe me, I got some looks from people while I was eating Icecream, you could just see them burning, thinking "why is that fat guy eating icecream?"
She may have some serious health issues, but obviously, her lack of "couth" is prevalent. Some of the things she said, and implied, were at an adult level. I feel sorry for her, and her parents.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Yes Fuzzee, I really also have no problem with it. You can hear him mention Facebook, but supposedly, the story was he is very upset becouse the girls were out after curfew. Last I heard, he was arrested, will have to check the outcome.
I showed this to my daughter, and told her if she ever disrespects herself by TWERKING on facebook or acting any way less than the woman her mother and I have expected, then she will recieve worse.
Not to sound like I condone beating, but discipline is important, and he was mostly hitting them on the legs and feet.
I didn't see him hit them in the face or aim at the upper body. He hit them with a cord too, nothing that's going to do anything but sting a while. This is one of the big problems with our society. Our government being the big piece of crap it is, deciding it has the right to control every aspect of people raising their children has judged pretty much all physical punishment illegal. We need a new government and people who feel you shouldn't spank or punish your children in such a way need to be smacked down till they shut up and mind their own business. There are definite lines between disciplinary punishment and abuse, but this didn't cross it in my opinion and kids today need more of it and to be stopped from the direction of lack of morals, indecent public behavior and treatment of others their going.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have a pretty sick sense of humor sometime.. I think she older than we think. GThe only thing b etter is if she was dunkiung them in Slim Fast!! It's like going to Burger King and watchin the "big" person order a double whopper w/cheese, large fry, apple pie and a DIET COKE!! WTF is that about? Are they tryin to save the extra 40 calories or something? Maybe it makes em feel better. I dunno.

·
Super Moderator
9,073 Posts
"Spare the rod,..." And today we harvest the crop of children who have grown into young adults who have learned nothing from their parents, except to do what they want, hold your hand out for what the government will give you, and if you get PG and have lots of babies, you get more and more money. And you don't have to work for it.
As a society we have destroyed our own future by destroying our present, all in the name of political correctness, affirmative action, and progress. As an example I give you the President of these United States, Barack Hussein Obama II.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts