Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I'd rather take my chances against one freak shark than have the bastages falling out of the sky!

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
There is some evidence that megalodons could still be alive in the deep oceans of the world. These are the ancestors of the great white and are big enough to swallow a large great white whole. It is easy to deal with - just don't go in or on the ocean. ;)

BTW: there isn't a boat big enough!

·
Banned
5,063 Posts
interesting post!
What the hell is wrong with you. Do you have a OLD thread fetish? 2013 thread about nothing needs to be bumped?

And then all you write is "interesting post" WTF you need to be taken out by the barn and have your ass beat! Yeah welcome to the site you idiot!

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
What the hell is wrong with you. Do you have a OLD thread fetish? 2013 thread about nothing needs to be bumped?

And then all you write is "interesting post" WTF you need to be taken out by the barn and have your ass beat! Yeah welcome to the site you idiot!
Albeit much more harsh than I would have put it, there does seem to be a tinge on this one. A post from 2013 with no real merit or value to begin with is resurrected into a necro-post for the sake of a meaningless editorial in the form of "Interesting post." I too find myself querying the carnal intercourse! Merely for the sake of increasing post count perhaps?

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Ted the Teddy Bear is smoking <///////////////> again .

·
Registered
11,958 Posts
Dammit Ted, is all you came prepared to do here is dig up an old thread started by BeefBallsBerry .... about a stupid movie? By the way, what ever happened to ole' Beefballs? :vs_lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts