Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I was hoping to see if we could set up an on-going thread on great deals on ammo. Hopefully not a lenghty thread but perhaps a category on the forum that would be easy to check from time to time. Please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance!

punch

·
Registered
570 Posts
Not really a true deal, but I realized today that the Winchester white box, .40S&W 180gr Bonded JHP ammo I've been seeing cheap is pretty much the same thing as their PDX 1 or Ranger T-Series Bonded, only much cheaper. Just paid $20 for each 50rd box at a local Wal-mart. Not a bad price for quality defense ammo, and the prices are even cheaper at places on line.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I find that it is hard to beat the WalMart prices on ammo. I don't go there very often but when I do I always find myself checking out the ammo case.

Reactions: Meangreen

·
Registered
8,034 Posts
Not really a true deal, but I realized today that the Winchester white box, .40S&W 180gr Bonded JHP ammo I've been seeing cheap is pretty much the same thing as their PDX 1 or Ranger T-Series Bonded, only much cheaper. Just paid $20 for each 50rd box at a local Wal-mart. Not a bad price for quality defense ammo, and the prices are even cheaper at places on line.
It would be good to see how those rounds perform when shot through denim

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I go to some of the gun sites cause they have a lot more people shoot everyday and they all have a Ammo post. But mostly I just check Ammoman, cheaper than dirt, Widener's and SGAmmo.
Be sure when you are comparing prices that you see if it is free shipping or not as that will usually add another $20.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts