Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Then I need to ask a favor...
Can you start slashing some tires on all those cars leaving your state for mine?
Keep 'em there, or send them west... ~300 miles west... and a couple hundred feet down.

View attachment 109187
We need a visa program.. enter the state after you answer a few questions... and PROVE you're conservative.

Your last paragraph is spot on.

Conservatives tend not be activist until it's too late. Then they tend to fade away.. the tea party is a good example. Where are they?

Conservatives live and let live. Liberals don't do that. If they don't like it then you can't have it.

This attitude will allow the liberals to win every time.

At some point, conservatives will need to push back and when that happens, it may not be pretty.

I hate to say it.. but do we take some of the same tactics the left uses? Probably not since that will make us no better than them... but ... it will allow them to win over and over. And no, I'm not talking about looting, etc. I'm talking about going to liberal office holders houses. Mass protests. Boycotts, a million people taking over DC. Shutting down complete cities with peaceful protests and if attacked by antifa, attack back 2x as hard.

Yeah.. I'm pissed. Can you tell.
Conservatives tend to have jobs and families.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.