Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SELLING 5 Bunker remaining places day -8!!!!!!
We have 5 last available places in our secure bunker,
Shelter in Safe long-term(more than 1 year food and water included): there is a heating covers protect from the effects of the "nuclear winter" (general cooling of the climate due to the massive injection of dust into the stratosphere), and high levels of radiation persistent several months after an explosion.
If interested contact us as soon as possible,(at -2 days all proposals would sealed) at this adresss:[email protected]

·
Registered
245 Posts
lol. Moderators!!! lol. What a doofus. No thanks man. No address, no general idea where you live, no contact info other than your brand new gmail and no posts on this forum other than this....... Scam??? lol.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks nice, but how many other people will we be sharing it with?
And what sort of people are they: suicide-cultists, Klingons etc, or even worse-Barry Manilow fans?
Or, (God forbid), democrats...:-o

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
A bunker full of Elvis impersonators would be great, including even (gulp) the REAL Elvis!
He was spotted on google street view outside 'The Caff' at the corner of St. Marychurch Rd and Victoria Park Rd, Torquay, England, long live the King, right Elv?-
"Uh-huh"..

·
Registered
219 Posts
SELLING 5 Bunker remaining places day -8!!!!!!
We have 5 last available places in our secure bunker,
Shelter in Safe long-term(more than 1 year food and water included): there is a heating covers protect from the effects of the "nuclear winter" (general cooling of the climate due to the massive injection of dust into the stratosphere), and high levels of radiation persistent several months after an explosion.
If interested contact us as soon as possible,(at -2 days all proposals would sealed) at this adresss:[email protected]
Yep thats what I thought....Got your pics from google from 3 different places.....No website....address....phone....name...Just trust me this is it and send me money right?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Oh goodie, I was looking for a place to store my millions from the Nigerian Prince that I am sending my bank account information. I should be able to pay in a couple of days as soon as the check clears. :shock:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
A bunker full of Democrats? Oh damn, I'll stay topside.
Only if they are female, deaf, mute and come with their free birth control. Lol. J/K even that would not be worth spending a month with.

·
Registered
9,182 Posts
How about a picture of yourself sitting at the table with a hat on and holding a coke in your hand showing it to the camera?

Also, several of you operating the manual ventilator blower with crank in different positions (if you know what it is) in your shorts.

If you cannot produce these, then, you are an a-hole scammer.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Oh goodie, I was looking for a place to store my millions from the Nigerian Prince that I am sending my bank account information. I should be able to pay in a couple of days as soon as the check clears. :shock:
I'm short of cash too, I got chatting to a Russian girl on the net, she's madly in lurv with me and wants me to pay her air fare to come over and marry me and "have lots of babies" (her words), so I'm saving up like crazy to send her the cash.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts