Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been workin crazy 100 hr weeks at work and haven't had much time to get the seeds going.. I have a little break right now and my fiance is going to help me on here. I have placed a bulk order and seeds will be here this week. I will also have tobacco seeds if anyone is interested. Even if you dont use tobacco it can be used to barter.. All fruit/vegetable seeds are heirloom open pollinated NON HYBRID and from the United States. Most people don't realize that most seeds sold in stores and even online are from overseas. All seed packs will be packaged in mylar bags for long term storage.
I will post kinds and prices in the next day or so.. If I don't have a seed you are interested in, let me know. I can probably get them... What kinds of seeds are most of you interested in??? LMK

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
SEEDS ARE IN!!

I have been waiting to make sure we have everything in hand before posting. We are a family owned business. We are former military and law enforcement professionals. I have been in the agriculture business for many years and have access to the best open pollinated heirloom seeds that you can find. We have been interested in preparing for the future for quite some time and have decided to start selling seeds to help like minded individuals. You MIGHT be able to find a few seeds cheaper than ours but we have the best variety that you can find!! Remember, ours seeds can be re harvested and planted again year after year.. We are packaging our seed kits in mylar bags that can be stored for up to 20 years. Our Produce/Vegetable kits contain the following seed. All seed kits have the following seed including herb seed and are $45 per kit.. $45 per kit There are enough seeds to provide a family of four MORE than enough fruit/veggies per season!!!!! Email [email protected] if you are interested
We also have Tobacco seed that can be seen at the bottom of the page.....
Fruit/Veggie Seed as follows
Okra
Onion
Roma Tomato
Golden Corn
Watermelon
Canteloupe
Cauliflower
Celery
Lettuce (Butter)
Beans (Kentucky Blue)
Corn (White Popcorn)
Pumpkin
Rutabega
Cucumber
Eggplant
Broadleaf Mustard Greens
Zuchinni
Straightneck Yellow Squash
Cabbage
Georgia Collards
Heading Collards (Cabbage)
Carrots
Broccoli
Snap Beans
Cayene Peppers
Sweet Banana Peppers
Jalapeno Peppers
Bell Peppers
Beets
Brussel Sprouts
Spinach
Snap PEA
Cowpea
and the so sweet and hard to find (Peaches and Cream) CORN!!!(The only variety that is not heirloom.)

We also have the following herbs. It is always good to grow your own seasonings.

Flat Leaf Basil
Parsley
Sage
Thyme
Chives
Cilantro
Dill
Catnip
Lavender

Our seed kits are packaged in mylar bags and contain all the fruits,veggies and herbs above and are priced at $45 ea $45ea Email [email protected] if you are interested

Tobacco seed below are $5 ea.. We have the following tobacco seed and more to come soon. Even if you don't use tobacco, you can use it for bartering purposes..Tobacco seed are $5 ea
African Red
Costa Rica
Pennsylvania Red
Cherry Red
Aztec (VERY RARE))) $10EA Email [email protected] if you are interested

1 - 3 of 3 Posts