Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Secretary Horse Face gave a thoroughly threatening speech yesterday on Syria:

So there you have it world! If they don't like you President Bad Ass and Secretary Horse Face are going to attack you in an unbelievably small way! I am pretty sure that includes an invasion by that secret division of midgets riding in clown cars that we keep just for those situations when we need an unbelievably small attack. We may even send in our midget cavalry riding Shetland ponies if you do not watch out!

Regardless of where you stand on bombing Syria, think about this for a second... this President is such a bad leader he cannot even convince congressional Republicans to drop bombs in the Middle East! Usually congressional Republicans are like: "Drop bombs in the Middle East? Hell yeah!!! What country was that you wanted to bomb?" This idiot could not even lead a Boy Scout troop to a campfire!

Reactions: watcher

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Just fly into their country kill some people and blow up their stuff. No boots on the ground. No hard feelings. Does December 7th 1941 ring a bell?

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Separate from all the other events of moronism and lies in Kerry's history, that he thinks saying crap like this will make intelligent American's believe attacking Syria won't lead to a much bigger conflict, tops the moron cake.

900x900px-LL-2c1d65f2_gallery7504771281923362.jpeg

:-|

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I don't have a link to it, . . . but I think the world's opinion was very well represented in a video I saw the other day, . . . where El Presidente was in Russia, . . . walking down a greeting line, . . . and 3 out of 4 refused to shake his hand.

The look on his face was priceless.

There is a message in that act.

May God bless,
Dwight

1 - 4 of 4 Posts