Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Medical and Health
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am a medical professional that hates the Big Pharma medical industry. I got out and do Lab Consulting now. I have been a prepper for 18 years and hope this forum will help me hone my skills and hopefully impart some of what I have learned as well. We live in trying times and the New World Order seems to be moving full steam ahead. Good luck and Keep Prepping!

·
Administrator
15,629 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Hi All,

I am a medical professional that hates the Big Pharma medical industry. I got out and do Lab Consulting now. I have been a prepper for 18 years and hope this forum will help me hone my skills and hopefully impart some of what I have learned as well. We live in trying times and the New World Order seems to be moving full steam ahead. Good luck and Keep Prepping!
Big Howdy Doody from DFW Texas. Glad you made it over. We have kin in the medical field. including a grand daughter who is a Dr. of Pharmacy and daughter who is a hospice nurse so we should find some common areas to argue about..er I mean discuss lol. Im an old retired cop who specializes in making bad guys need a doctor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts