Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm a new practicing prepper and I'm new to the area in which I live. I'm looking to create/join a prepper network because I lack a lot of skills that I think will be needed when SHTF. Due to my inability to travel long distances, I'm looking for fellow preppers in the Nebraska counties of Jefferson, Saline, Gage, southern Lancaster, Johnson, and/or Pawnee. Also I would be open to preppers in the Kansas counties of Washington, Marshall, and/or Nemaha. Hopefully there is at least one more prepper somewhere around here lol

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Columbus is roughly a two hour drive from where I'm at. Not as close as I would like, but that's Nebraska...lots of wide, open spaces lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
lol yeah I grew up in Omaha, and never new anything outside of Omaha than hehe. Yeah it's wide open with form land everywhere, I'm hoping to move back to Omaha where family and friends are.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I travel right along Jefferson county on the way to my bug-out location, heading South. I'd like to avoid Beatrice so I'd end up cutting through Jefferson

·
Registered
40 Posts
I live in Atchison CO. Just across the river in Missouri. east of Nemaha county in Nebraska.work in Brownville

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry I haven't been on a bit! I got a new job and it is entirely exhausting. My job is in Lincoln so that expands my radius. My hope for a prepper network would to meet once a month (at least) with the goal of mutual survival when SHTF. Would this be plausible for anyone?

·
Registered
21,168 Posts
Sorry I haven't been on a bit! I got a new job and it is entirely exhausting. My job is in Lincoln so that expands my radius. My hope for a prepper network would to meet once a month (at least) with the goal of mutual survival when SHTF. Would this be plausible for anyone?
Good for you with the new job! Is it in your field? Tell us about it if you don't mind.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts