Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following items up for sale

SCOTT M-95 NBC gas masks

11 size Medium, in the box, including manuals
2 size Small, in the box, including manuals
1 size Small, including manual, but no box

50 M-95 filter cartridges, 49 of which are sealed in original packaging, 1 is out of the package
all cartridges have expiration date of 10/2012

$50 for each mask
$15 for each sealed cartridge, $10 for the one unsealed

I would prefer to sell these without giving ebay & paypal a cut, ideally a cash transaction in person (I live in Connecticut)
I will ship, but it will be at your cost
I don't really want to ship 50 different packages, so priority will go to those that want to purchase more
If you want to purchase the lot at a slight discount, feel free to make me an offer
I will upload or email pictures if needed
feel free to contact me by PM

also, inb4 "nice first post"

·
Registered
365 Posts
No--you're assuming that adults can't make decisions for themselves on what to buy or who to buy it from.
A prescribed number of posts is NOT a guarantee of honesty or a good product nor is it evidence of chicanery.
Don't want the product? Don't buy it. Every internet purchase carries risk
Yet again, missed the point.
Seller has two posts, both here.
Nobody said it was fraudelent, dishonest, etc nor did I mention anything about people not being able to make decisions for themselves.
If you look through the for sale board, you'll see tons of one posters hocking wares.
I stated that his first posts are in the for sale section...only alluding to the fact that he hasnt posted in the intro section nor contributed to anything else on the forum. You seem to have a nasty habit of arguing for the sake of arguing.
Until I see different, i'll gladly assume this thread is just another "register and post for sale" thread.

·
Registered
365 Posts
My view of freedom? Wow, you can tell that by one paragraph? Amazing and laughable at the same time!
I have no idea where you conjure up your arguements as they are competely erroneous and unfounded.
You have wasted my time "putting words into my mouth" time and time again.
Nobody mentioned anything about rules, its a matter of courtesy or netiquette.
And, did I dispute the use of the for sale section? Nope.
The only foolish part is your inability to comprehend simple text.
Id like to exercise my "view of freedom" now by using the ignore button. Your responses will be hidden from view from here on out as this deconstructive arguing gets us nowhere.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice first post.
No intro, just hocking wares....
who could have seen that one coming

I know this may come as a complete shock to you, but I am not a prepper, and I don't really feel the need to engage in some sort of pseudo-relationship with the membership of this forum in order to offer something for sale. Do you feel a need to form a relationship with Habib down at the 7-11 in order to feel comfortable buying a slurpee?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not here to rip anyone off, I even stated that I would prefer a face-to-face transaction, less risk for everyone, don't you think?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts