Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Why the hell would they DO such a thing?! Did they learn from Joseph Mengele in medical school???

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
Talk to me when scientists splice monkey brains into liberals and make them smarter. Personally, I don't think it's possible.

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
Talk to me when scientists splice monkey brains into liberals and make them smarter. Personally, I don't think it's possible.
Don't you think monkeys are smarter than most liberals?

You might just be able to make hybrids the "old fashion way", cross breed them. Given their current range of perversions I think they'd enjoy that. Not sure if the monkeys would?

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
I read an article the other day . . . made a lot of sense.

Said part of the reason man is so much smarter than the rest . . . is we cook our food.

Animals have to waste tons of energy every year . . . digesting that raw stuff . . . but because we cook ours . . . it digests easier . . . less energy is wasted . . .

The energy is transformed into a word that had more syllables in it than half the dictionary . . . and it just had the run off ability to make the brains getting the cooked food smarter.

Guess that's why I'm a medium-well type person . . . and may be why all them tofu eating liberals will one day blow this place up.

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I read an article the other day . . . made a lot of sense.

Said part of the reason man is so much smarter than the rest . . . is we cook our food.

Animals have to waste tons of energy every year . . . digesting that raw stuff . . . but because we cook ours . . . it digests easier . . . less energy is wasted . . .

The energy is transformed into a word that had more syllables in it than half the dictionary . . . and it just had the run off ability to make the brains getting the cooked food smarter.

Guess that's why I'm a medium-well type person . . . and may be why all them tofu eating liberals will one day blow this place up.

May God bless,
Dwight
I expect the tofu eaters will continue to de-evolve and eventually have to be set free back into the wilderness.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts