Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
With a parachute: Study my terrain, looking for structures, water, possible supplies, guide points and the best drop zone I'm capable of guiding to. Then PLF, survive and get on my path of finding and kicking the shit out of whomever was responsible of me falling out of the plane.

No chute: I'd put my head between my legs and kiss my ass goodbye. Then enjoy my last view of the scenery I'll get in my life while cursing who made me fall from the plane, and dreaming of the potential hot ladies in heaven.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Soar down to the next plane below and get in the side door. Like in the movies.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
I am so used to defying the laws that I would just revoke the law of gravity and just hang around until I decide what I should do for food and water. ;)

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
You just fell out of an airplane. What do you do?
If I have no chute I will die, but I will try to aim for the driver of a vehicle with an Obama sticker on it so that my death will serve a purpose.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
scream mommmmmmy all the way to the ground, and hopefully make a massive mess :p

Reactions: Double Tap

·
Registered
24,241 Posts
I guarantee you, there is no way in hell that I would simply fall out of an airplane unless it was on the ground.
I fell off the top of a Sea Hawk, once. I waited patiently for the ambulance to arrive. The Sea Hawk was on the ground. In a fraction of a second, so was I. :lol:

·
Registered
686 Posts
I fell off the top of a Sea Hawk, once. I waited patiently for the ambulance to arrive. The Sea Hawk was on the ground. In a fraction of a second, so was I. :lol:
Gravity is a Beech, ain't it Denton? lol

I'll come clean though, I fell off a 'Hawk once too. Went off the back when the wrench I was using to break the bifilar bolts loose broke on me. I stuck the landing though!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts