Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,028 Posts
Black landscaping plastic and duct tape to cover the windows, then interior doors will be removed and put up against the back of the black plastic on the windows, and held in place with 2.5" deck screws. = We're free to move about, use any light we want. If somebody does throw something at the glass, no real harm done... In return for breaking the glass, a rifle barrel might just poke out somewhere to eliminate further issue.

To answer the next scenario. NO, I won't hesitate or offer warnings.

· Registered
1,028 Posts
Black Out shoot the first trespasser and leave um in the yard.
HANG them from a tree in the neighbors yard with a big red sign around their neck "LOOTER". Still gets the point across, and any attention drawn from authorities or gang members will be to THEIR house.

· Registered
1,028 Posts
In the situation described, anybody just plane DUMB enough to be out walking down a residential street looking at other peoples houses... If they aren't wearing a uniform, YOU KNOW their looting! If they ARE wearing a uniform, pretty darn safe bet their either there to confiscate firearms and supplies, or FORCE you to evacuate. Our state and many others have recently eliminated voluntary evacuations as an option. If there's an evacuation it is MANDATORY you leave by law!

Yes, after Katrina if you had more water or food than they deemed necessary, authorities took it! (youtube it)

· Registered
1,028 Posts
A light on in a particular part of the house will be an attention drawer. All the lights on would be stupid and a waste of resources. You don't want your enemy to have a fix on you no matter what. If it's come to the point though when people are out scavenging and stealing than everyone here will need to pull their weight and take turns staying up pulling a guard shift. They've only got to wake me if I'm sleeping and I'll start gutting thieves and hanging them from the fence.

View attachment 3050
Love that picture! Put that in the yard with a sign that says "LOOTER, person inside this house owns a rifle and dice. Want to play a game?"

Put this mask in the window.
View attachment 3109

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.