Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6,086 Posts
My home will be dark. All the battery operated IR detectors will still be operational. As far out of the "city", town really, the only law enforcement I am likely to see will be the county sheriff, and he already knows that he needs a warrant to come on the property on business. He also knows he is welcome as a friend. Anyone on my property will have to face the dogs, me and if it is a real shtf event then there will be other things that are brought into my protection grid.

The neighbors are far enough away that I would wait until daylight hours to talk with them.

Reactions: Denton

· Registered
6,086 Posts
Dwight, would you approach a target from the obvious routes? Check your terrain and see if you can find the - not so obvious routes too. If you lack the manpower to use sentries then think about "unusual" alert or sentry systems..... think VC.

· Registered
6,086 Posts
I like the "flash bangs", have you thought about some smoke with a trace of ammonia in it? I think the combination in close succession would be ideal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.