Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, new guy from Augusta area, GA. I'm no stranger to forums or prepping(though I hate the word). I am military and a family man love the outdoors but have a techie side as well. I have a ton of hobbies and am always looking to learn. I'm on several forums and this on I am brand new too, hope to learn and share what I already know. Been doing the prepping thing now most my life on and off but got real serious about 8 years ago but due to military never have more than a few months stocked up on things. My whole family is on board so that always helps. I know a good deal about communications, reloading ammo, locks and photography. Not a pro in any aspect of anything more a jack of all trades but I learn quick and fully understand what I talk about, I'm quick to say "I don't know" but I will figure it out.

·
Administrator
14,864 Posts
Welcome from Florida. Thank you for serving our country.
Augusta, communications, military. Sounds like Fort Gordon.
I was Army, 1967-1970, and took Basic Training at Ft Gordon.

·
9,016 Posts
Welcome to the group from Arizona. Land of Sun, Surf, and Sand. Ok, I lied, no surf, but enough sand to fill all the sand bags I'll ever need!

·
Registered
12,471 Posts
Greetings from the keystone state.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota.

I was working at Ft Gordon just last week. I love working with you guys! You are some of the most competent and professional folks I have ever had the pleasure to work with!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Hi and welcome from Montana

1 - 20 of 23 Posts