Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else seen the video on youtube regarding Sandy Hook. I'm not saying it is a hoax. But it sure does raise some interesting questions. Before you flame me, check it and let us know what you think.

punch

·
Registered
116 Posts
The "media" was a joke and got almost everything wrong, arrogant people with an agenda, chasing rumors and producing hype and hysteria whenever possible. I have heard several theories, it was all planned by the CIA, or more likely DHS as an second try because fast n furious failed so miserably. It doesnt really matter. A nut job went into a "gun free" zone and killed innocent children, so the gun must be the culprit. Got to punish responsible gun owners because some guns might shoot lots of bullets. Pure stupidity. Shows how low the intellect of the masses has become, lack of any type of critical thinking. The left of this contry have wanted to eliminate guns from society, except for their own protection of course, for decades. This is just another attempt destined to fail. The current administration has the momentum, but it will shift back, its a long, long game.
Never give up hope - sanity always prevails....(God, I hope so...)

·
Administrator
14,702 Posts
I did not watch the the video. I did watch live on TV the events immediately surounding the law enforcement call out to the school. Cops did report a second shooter fleeing into the woods and they did give chase.
Cops also reported "a long gun" found in the suspects vehicle, and that the suspect used two handguns to do the killing.
All this was reported as the scene was unfolding, and then hushed up immediately after.
I put nothing past the shadow one world government people (international bankers most likely) who actually control the political process in America, and by extension, control Obama.
I am by no means the only one who thinks like this.

Reactions: Irish and inceptor

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
I am fairly certain with the way the 'parents' have been acting, dated photos of a dead girl alive and well on Obama's lap, and dozens of actors claiming to be involved that this is indeed a CIA or DHS black op, likely CIA. MOst of what you saw on the news was actors, identified through the screen actor's guild.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm totally confused, which may b exactly what was intended. I saw the live coverage n watched the video. Now I may b a little slow but even if these were actors, n even if this little girl never died (which to me is beyond a sick senerio) what about the kids n teacher n office workers that supposedly died n had funerals? Was this all a black op? Can anyone get proof? God, if that b the case all involved should b imprisoned for life, no parole. I do not put this past this administration n this pres. Since he will.do whatever is NEC. To get what he wants.
But anyone who can give me insight on.these questions I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I didn't believe the hoax until people talked about the car the alleged shooter drove to the scene in. It doesn't belong to his mother. It's another random person who the media has not talked about at all.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my opinion is that this shooting certainly occured. But I feel that the powers that be have a rapid response team in place to spin the facts to further his quest to abolish the 2nd amendment. How a father can laugh and carry on then ask, "Are we ready? then drop his head go into character then boo-hoo about a dead child is really beyond me. Actor, make that really bad actors seem to be employed here. Goverment and liberal law enforcement certainly want to see fewer guns on the street and the media are puppets of the current regime are all on board as well.
Certainly something would happen, be it a liquor store hold up, shooting in a theatre or bank robbery. So the teams that are in place are positioned or they are mobile enough to react, get on scene and arrange the loose facts to point at the little black rifle. Sadly the second amendment was created to prevent goverment from denying its citizens the right to bear arms. Lets all be responsible and vigilant. God Bless America.

punch

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have not read all the comments yet nor watched the video I am about to do so, But i too as rice pad said watched it unfold and the AR was in dudes truck and he used a sig sauer and a Glock for everything (My thoughts since than have been) Did he really run out to the car put the AR in the trunk and than run back inside to eatr a bulet?? Uhm NO!!

Also the guy in the woods wearing camo, so many things from when it was first reported are COMPLETELY different and personally I dont see why it is SO hard for people to think it be possible? My friend had this deal he showed me about 2 of the parents were crisis actors from florida and "O no no no its to much there is no way this isnt real blah blah blah"

I simply said go look up the "Names" of all the kids dead there and its funny that these people had the last name of "Phelps"(Crisis actors) and not 1 of the kids dead are named phelps?? WTF??. . .

I have a lot more to add on this and will read all the comments but right now I am going to watch the video and see what this is about. . . Either way its a f*%&#d up sad deal

·
Registered
43 Posts
The smiling Mr. Parker is the most sketching thing. I think I was more emotional that day than he just trying to explain it to my elementary age kids on the other side of the country. Way freaky the way he "changes character". Really hard for me, as I am NOT a conspiracy theorist.

Here is snopes.com trying to explain some of it.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp

·
Registered
887 Posts
The Mr Parker news brief left a mark on myself as well. Its hard to believe. I mean you can watch him get into character as if he was playing a role. Id hate to say anything bad because its such a tragedy but then you get news that his daughter was not really dead and she was seen with Pres O and was let into a photo op by mistake.

Emile Parker age 6 is in the black dress in this photo op after she was supposedly dead.

emilie_parkers_family_20121215185218_320_240.jpg

apparently the other children changed clothes and came out for the photo op and somehow Emilie was not suppose to go out for the photo op so she did not change clothes thats why she is wearing the same dres in both photos. Now that stretched my mind in a bad way.

Undated photo of Emilie Parker

460x.jpg

·
Registered
7,896 Posts
I am fairly certain with the way the 'parents' have been acting, dated photos of a dead girl alive and well on Obama's lap, and dozens of actors claiming to be involved that this is indeed a CIA or DHS black op, likely CIA. MOst of what you saw on the news was actors, identified through the screen actor's guild.
I'd be very interested in that info/never mind/posted before reading fully

·
Registered
7,896 Posts
The smiling Mr. Parker is the most sketching thing. I think I was more emotional that day than he just trying to explain it to my elementary age kids on the other side of the country. Way freaky the way he "changes character". Really hard for me, as I am NOT a conspiracy theorist.

Here is snopes.com trying to explain some of it.

snopes.com: Sandy Hook Hoax Video
The explanation casts further doubts.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I wouldn't trust snopes as far as I could throw both of them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts