Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Just about every rancher/farmer would welcome anyone offering to decrease the feral hog population on their property.
That's true. They're out here in east Texas too. Damaging suckers. There's no limit on them and any extra you kill, the food banks will gladly take so they don't go to waste. People out here hunt them with dogs and .44 mag wheelguns most of the time. They're mostly in the bottoms and brush out here.

Meetup.com gives notifications for group meetings but you have to pay for the group listings, although you likely will get a lot of responses and can develop a nice group of preppers in no time. I found the link to the San Antonio Region at Find your people - Meetup

PS: I been trying to form a ladies over 50 sports group also from the san antonio-la-grange area, and I'm sure we all could use co-practice.

Well hello from San Antonio. I am Wilderness and Survival medicine Physician and work in a trauma center in Dallas. I think I may have stumbled onto the folks I have been looking for. Now, I won't give you the location of my secret hoarde or cache because well then I would have to use a chipper on your frozen body afetr I transport it to far west Texas. I have a commercial bakery and anyone I extinguish, I just freeze the bodies solid and chipper them up for the hogs.

I will dispense with the fun discussion of body disposal for now...I guess that isn't a very friendly way to introduce myself. I have a Facebook page, ######and I would like to start teaching Survival First Aid classes for interested folks in Texas. Sounds like I know where I can get some teachers. I am very interested in meeting like minded preparation folks in San Antonio.

I did a lightning fast review of this thread and if I missed a regular meeting date or place because I've had too much caffeine tonight, then please slow me down and give me the info. My Air Force call sign is Java.

Please send me an email message to *email removed by Denton*. After 27 years in military service and living in SA, it would be hard to deny my roots and am happy to share information with folks in the San Antonio area.

I'm here in San Antonio as well.

I have some gear prepared. World is looking eerily similar to how things looked pre WWII right now.

Id be interested in meeting up with a group of like minded people. I am a beginner prepper and would like to learn some more skills and find out if I need more/different gear. Send me a PM if you know of any local SA groups like this or a link if you know of any groups like this on a different website. Thanks!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.