Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Looks like the first honest gun evaluation I have seen in years. You may never get to review any gun on the company's dime - ever. They hate that kind of review and that is why the reviews you get from the gun writers are so "fluffy" and full of marketing BS. Good job.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Nice post, I thought your review was fair.

IMO get a Remington 870 or a Mossburg 500ish shotgun with an extended tube and never worry about the problems you would experience with experimental shotguns (problems = death)

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Sounds like a shotgun for the tinkering types or a person that has extra money to spend.

I agree a pump shotgun such as the Mossberg would be a better choice overall.

The Saiga's are or were supposed to be inexpensive, yet that changed so what one gets with the Saiag12 is an over priced project gun with limited practical use.

I knew that before I read the review;)

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
AGREED! Most people post a review in the first 15 minutes of ownership. Really? How much an you know in 15 minutes.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Great review. I appreciate the honesty.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Just a note the expensive Benelli M-4 did not work out so well for the Military either.
Lot of hype but in the real world it failed.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Here is a review, I have owned Marlin, Mossberg, Winchester and Remington pump shot guns for over 25 years, The Remington 870 is the best of them all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts