Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where to put this, but since it involves the selling of a service i am putting it here.

I live in Dickinson, ND. The job market up here is crazy good due to the oil fields. Jobs are paying very well also. I have a couple of rooms in my home i would be willing to rent out. We are a prepper household, so this would give you some security up here. My wife retires in 2 years and then we move to Alaska, so thats how long i am renting for. Rental terms are negotiable, we are willing to be flexible till you get things going here.

I will NOT tolerate drugs or smoking inside my home. If you smoke then doso outside or in the garage during winter months. Alcohol...keep it minimal and dont be a drunk. I can understand the ocassional drink, but i cant understand a 6pack everynight and drunk every week or more. If the doc didnt give ya the drugs then dont do em around me.

If ya have questions feel free to reply or shoot me a pm. No families please. Singles, maybe a couple. Mature and respectful please. Rooms here are going for 800$ a month, mine are much lower and i dont advertise on CL or in the papers. I am picky about who i let in.

A single bedroom apt here is about 1300$ a month now. But pay is insane. I have sen young folk (18-20) making 80k a year starting.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems to me like all the folks make plenty of money as it is. I have this add on several sites and have had it up quite awhile. Guesse our economy is better than i thought.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
..I have this add on several sites and have had it up quite awhile. Guesse our economy is better than i thought.
Or else people feel they need to know a little more about the location etc.
No need to give the exact house number, you could just post an aerial view of the general area and a view down your street which would help them decide whether they'd like living in that neighbourhood.
For example my home is in both these pics in Plymouth UK..:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dickinson ND is the town. roughly 28000 people here. Plenty to be found on the web..i aint too good at uploading pics. We live in a middle class neighborhood. No hoodrats here.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Yeah but potential tenants would want to know if there's a noisy big highway or rail line near to the property, or whether it backs onto a scrapyard or industrial park or something, and the only way to put their minds at rest would be to tell them the name of the street so they can check it out on Google Earth and Street View. (no need to give the house number).
If you want to tell me the street I can post a pic of it here for you..:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.