Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll have an excess of things in the categories listed that I am trying to move. I can ship on your dime (or I'll pay for it depending on what sort of arrangement we come to)

Also - I can do face to face sales to anyone around Mid TN/Fort Campbell - that is pretty much everywhere 90 minutes from Clarksville, TN (Bowling Green, KY to Brentwood, TN).

There is ALOT of stuff - so I can send pics via email, text, snail-mail or encryption-decryption (slightly kidding) devices - just let me know how you want to receive.

RELOADING

Case Gauges by Midway. These are to ensure your LOADED ammo is within SAAMI specifications as far as not exceeding Max OAL, proper crimp and seating. I have it available for the following Calibers: .357 Magnum, .380 Auto, .38 SUPER, .38 SPECIAL, .40 S&W, .41 Magnum, .44 Special, and .45 Long Colt.

Case trim sets for many of those above mentioned calibers to include 9mm and .45 ACP.

Lee Precision Powder Scale. It is the "analog" one with magnetic dampening - ensures precise measurements of powder down to a 1/10th of a Grain

RCBS Carbide (these won't scratch unlike stainless steel) Reloading 3-Piece Dies for 9mm and .44 Magnum/Special. I just prefer Lee's for the sake of familiarity. Comes with changeable bullet seaters for SWC/HP bullets

MILLING

Harbor Freight 5-speed drill press with work light and depth gauge. Everyone knocks on HF but I have made 17 AR-15 80% lowers into complete products using it. It has given be 0 issues and has been kept greased and stored in a cool shed.

Titanium Nitrite End-Mills - these cut through aluminum a lot better than traditional metal-drilling bits.

Anderson Manufacturing 80% lower jig - this is the template to Mill out your own 80% lower. The instructions are downloaded online from their website. I have used different jigs from different companies but by far this is the better one that I have used. This particular one has only been used once.

MEDICAL

After doing CLS almost quarterly with different units and ALWAYS get volunteered to be the MedO's RTO for their validation lanes for EFMB I have stockpiled more than enough medical supplies.

- SAM Splints - these are awesome - you can splint just about everything with them.
- OD Green cravats for splints/sling and swaths
- Ace wraps in varying sizes
- Combat gauze
- Regular gauze/Curlex
- Medical shears
- CAT Tourniquets
- IV kits
- Safety catheters in 18ga and 20ga
- Saline Lock kits
- Luer-Lok syringes and needles
- Needle Chest Decrompession (NCD) set - used for relieving tension pneumothorax

Sorry for the vagueness of some of the descriptions and lack of descriptions. I can give exact amounts and pictures to anyone who wants them. I am willing to negotiate a price on the whole package - or on specific categories, just tell me what you feel is fair.

The only trades I am willing on taking is:
Glock 20SF
Glock 29 Gen 4
Glock 43
Walther PPQ M2
Glock 30S/SF
Glock 26

A buddy of mine is an FFL so you can ship it to him if you are not in the area - and I will ship you whatever you want.

I take PayPal only or cold hard cash in person. Feel free to hit me up to discuss anything.

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
Who is checking the lower for dimensional Tolerance?
What are the expiration dates on the medical supplies?
Are you asking me "What's the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

The swallow is the true bird of LOVE,not the DOVE

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who is checking the lower for dimensional Tolerance?
What are the expiration dates on the medical supplies?
Whoever is milling it out the lower will be checking it. I always checked mine against a Colt or RRA lower - since I am not milling it for anyone that is a moot point.

The medical supplies that do have exp dates on them aren't until the End of 2017/2018. The Combat Gauze is 2018 as are the syringes/catheters. The IV sets are the end of 2017.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
No, seriously, bet bent, and get gone.
I assume YOU have an FFL for selling reloaded ammunition and insurance?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, seriously, bet bent, and get gone.
I assume YOU have an FFL for selling reloaded ammunition and insurance?
Lol. Another keyboard warrior. Hello :)

What gave you the idea or slightest clue that I was selling reloaded ammo?
Pretty sure it said dies, gauges, trim sets and a powder measure...

You have 0 situational awareness. Congrats.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts

there is no situation and the awareness went from 100 to 0 as soon as the for sale sign came up. so congrats to you tricks are for kids and we be wabbits.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts

Uh... wut. The situation is you are not an authorized vendor on this site, you are trying to sell stuff, and you are unwanted here.

I did misread that you were selling the ammunition.

I acknowledge that.

So let me correct myself.

Get bent and get gone.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,314 Posts
Let me be the first to clue you in, in case you missed it...

We don't like salesmen showing up to offload their wares on us like we're uninformed and frightened people.
We've been doing this for far too long, and consider it an insult that someone has the audacity to wander in, drop their intro, and immediately start the sales pitch.

You put all of 24 minutes between your intro post and this sales thread. That's not the record, but it's close.

We want to get to know you first.
If you're only here to lurk or trade and sell gear(as your intro alluded), that's not really what we're about.
Get involved or bow out peaceably.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
So you went out and bought a bunch of stuff and now you're here to unload it on us. Thanks! sarc.
Every time I see a thread like this my first reaction is panic buyer looking to unload what they bought in a panic.

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
I'm selling a bridge in New Mexico. It's a toll bridge with trolls living under it. The cars are charged $1.25 to cross one way and the trolls pay rent of $25 per day per troll. The trolls also collect the tolls from the car and truck traffic.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
I'll trade a used pencil with broken point and 4 cigarette butts. (Objects within reach, not on my person.)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts