Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well and yet again I wound up with something I don't have a need for. A guy owed me money and gave be this PSE Kingfisher recurve takedown bow in lieu of payment. I have $75 invested and would like to at least get my money back.

60" recurve 45lb draw @ 28"

2 bow fishing arrows and 4 misc arrows.

Quiver, trigger, illuminated apex sight and whisker biscuit.

Brown Plant Organism Marine invertebrates Wood

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Nothing wrong with that. The PSE's always looked like a pretty good bow. I've been meaning to buy a new recurve myself having sold my last one off years ago, but can't seem to get around to buying it instead of other things. Consider it another useful tool in the toolbox.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing wrong with that. The PSE's always looked like a pretty good bow. I've been meaning to buy a new recurve myself having sold my last one off years ago, but can't seem to get around to buying it instead of other things. Consider it another useful tool in the toolbox.

Well I would be happy to have you own this one. My draw length is 32" and this bow just does not cut it. But it was that or most likely never get paid! BTW, I will trade?

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Well I would be happy to have you own this one. My draw length is 32" and this bow just does not cut it. But it was that or most likely never get paid! BTW, I will trade?
Appreciate the offer, but it's too short and too light in draw weight for me too at 6'4". Put it on Craigslist. I've sold lots of stuff there over the years. Than there's Ebay and listing it here. You'll sell it eventually.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.