Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For any Christians, I just wonder if you can recommend to me a small compact pocket Bible to take anywhere?

I need one anyway and was wanting to get a compact one that I can also take with me anywhere.

Interested to know how small you can go without text being too small to read?

I have a Nook with KJV version on it, but also wanted to get a physical Bible in print to go with me anywhere inc BOB.

Have been looking at the ESV Crossway Bibles which seem very good. Any recommendations besides these? I have notices the smallest size seems to be roughly 8x5x1" which is still quite hefty.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
That is the one that I carry with me in my suitcase all of the time. The print is a good size even with my crappy old eyes and scratched up glasses. They did have even smaller ones, but I could not read them. I bought it from the Christian Book Store (the one linked by Prepadoodle above), but I think I only paid something like $4.99 for it from the discount table.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.