Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi newbie here. DB from Arizona. Concerned about what is happening to our country and Nation. I'm here because I believe the best thing we can do is to become as self sufficient as possible! :!:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Glad to be here! I think people forget how much prepping used to be a part of our daily lives. Whatever happened to having a root cellar? Canning food? Hunting? Making your own tools, shelter?

·
Super Moderator
8,657 Posts
Thanks! Glad to be here! I think people forget how much prepping used to be a part of our daily lives. Whatever happened to having a root cellar? Canning food? Hunting? Making your own tools, shelter?
Progress and laziness. People have gotten used to being taken care of and a ready abundance of everything. The shock will come when the supply chain stops for whatever reason.

Yesterday my wife said our storage room looks like a food panty, lol. I just smiled. :mrgreen:

·
Administrator
14,702 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here!

I dont blame you for being concerned as I am too as are most of us here. Many of us here are trying to be more self sufficient and more self sustaining than we were before. In this day and age its really tough to be completely self sufficient but if you are committed you might be surprised at just how far you can go in that direction. Achieving that is more of a life style than it is a part time hobby.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Hi newbie here. DB from Arizona. Concerned about what is happening to our country and Nation. I'm here because I believe the best thing we can do is to become as self sufficient as possible! :!:
Welcome sounds to me like you head is in the right place

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome from Nevada.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts