Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just wanted to talk to you guys about what I have been doing recently. (Prepping wise) Well I would make videos but at the moment my preps and myself aren't really ready for that. So the main thing I am prepping for is Economic collapse or some type of a disaster that would remove me from my home. I have a certain set of skills that would help me with hand on hand combat as well as other hand on hand requirements. Things this week that I have been working on is Water Storage. I am a firm believer in recycling so I use what I have I don't really go buy anything I use from what I have. I am using 2 liter bottles at the moment. I fill them up to about full and add 2 drops of bleach to them. Doing this will allow a longer storage time for the waters drinking ability. I am also currently working on a new BOB and MEDBOB. I am setting up maps around my area so I can find the fastest travel to all of the places I need to hit before heading there. If anyone wants to ever chat about anything I really like talking and hearing others opinions, please add me on Skype or pm your Skype name. Mine is WVTacticts I will add anyone that wants to talk about preps or just chat with a friendly person. So please contact me so I can set up calls and talk about what I am doing and get to know people. Thanks for reading my rambles ;) God bless you all.

Derek

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
right on! looks like a step in the right direction. Im thinking to do nothing would be a mistake. so yer getting started right away with most important- water!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much I am going to work on finishing my pantry after work I will take progress pictures if someone wants to see.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I do the 2 liter bottle thing too.. Why not use them after you drink the soda. I have been slacking in our preps lately, so I better get busy. I seen on the news today that North Korea is claining again to have missles that will reach the mainland US.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
would love to see photos of what ya'll drummed up today! thats cool.
on a side note im tried to eat canned food (chili) and i bloated from the salt. lol
im not good at eating canned foods.lol

post up photos guys!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hi WVTactics. Ur def. doing well, just a quick sug. for u incase u haven't started this yet. If not bugging out def. can. I've been canning homemade dinners (spag. with meatballs, Swedish meatballs, chicken soup, veggies,dry canning spices) etc. Then get freeze dried meats/veg./dairy etc. It's light weight n lasts forever. Mk sure to have rice/flour and mills for grinding. N of course medical n protection. Also if want a bol then Aug. get one n start moving some supplies there.

·
Registered
238 Posts
added you to my skype,jmh033089 is my user

1 - 9 of 9 Posts