Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently this happened last week but I am just seeing it. Here is productive member of society at his finest!! I wish she had a gun in her hand as he came downstairs.. Stuff like this makes my blood absolutely boil. And if this was reversed, you could bet your ass it would be a hate crime. I hope he gets caught and dies slowely and painfully while in custody! If this was my fiance, it would never make it to court...Check out this video..Brutal NJ home invasion caught on video | MyFOX8.com

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Man. that video is hard to stomache. Increase your awareness, even at home behind locked doors. Terrible, sad, and sickening..I hope the perp. gets caught, and thats all Im gonna say..

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
No doubt many know who this animal is. No doubt he will not be turned in. No doubt if she had killed him she would get the Zimmerman treatment. No doubt the NJ liberals would rather have women bested.

Just what is lowest common denominator about the above.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Apparently this happened last week but I am just seeing it. Here is productive member of society at his finest!! I wish she had a gun in her hand as he came downstairs.. Stuff like this makes my blood absolutely boil. And if this was reversed, you could bet your ass it would be a hate crime. I hope he gets caught and dies slowely and painfully while in custody! If this was my fiance, it would never make it to court...Check out this video..Brutal NJ home invasion caught on video | MyFOX8.com
Hey Prep, I've been clicking on you website for weeks with no noticeable changes, am I missing something?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Hey Prep, I've been clicking on you website for weeks with no noticeable changes, am I missing something?
It has still been under construction some. There was some new stuff today and should have a bunch more on a regular basis now too..When you click on the website, go to the top to where it says "our blog" and click on that then you will see the link to the blog come up. Once you click on that you will be there.. I will have it go directly to the blog in the next few days.. Here is the direct link for now..http://survivingthebreaks.wordpress.com/ And be sure to click on the archives links too..

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
It has still been under construction some. There was some new stuff today and should have a bunch more on a regular basis now too..When you click on the website, go to the top to where it says "our blog" and click on that then you will see the link to the blog come up. Once you click on that you will be there.. I will have it go directly to the blog in the next few days.. Here is the direct link for now..SurvivingTheBreaks.com | Follow along as a fifth generation Floridian and a girl raised in the south drop everything and move west!
I really am interested in you "moving to Montana" story but it isn't easily accessible. Nothing you showed led me to anything different than what I would find by myself. I'm not dissing you just want to see some more current updates.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I really am interested in you "moving to Montana" story but it isn't easily accessible. Nothing you showed led me to anything different than what I would find by myself. I'm not dissing you just want to see some more current updates.
I know, she just added some stuff yesterday and today and it is set up so we can post easier now..So keep and eye out. For now they will be in the June archives..

·
Registered
461 Posts
No doubt many know who this animal is. No doubt he will not be turned in. No doubt if she had killed him she would get the Zimmerman treatment. No doubt the NJ liberals would rather have women bested.

Just what is lowest common denominator about the above.
I would venture to say that there is a difference between defending yourself and child vs. gunning down an unarmed 17 year old.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Didn't this harmless child break his nose?
He was an avid neighborhood watchman. He disregarded the dispatchers advise to stay in the car. If a gentleman approached me with that attitude carrying a weapon I guess I would have no other alternative to fight? (According to Zimmerman's account he approached him from behind) If I'm close enough to close on him (what is it 21 feet? which obviously happened they did wrestle) I would at least break his nose too before he shot me as well.

·
Registered
966 Posts
He was an avid neighborhood watchman. He disregarded the dispatchers advise to stay in the car. If a gentleman approached me with that attitude carrying a weapon I guess I would have no other alternative to fight? according to his account he approached him from behind) If I'm close enough to close on him (what is it 21 feet? which obviously happened they did wrestle) I would at least break his nose too before he shot me as well.
The dispatcher's advice was exactly that, advice. It had no power of law. Zimmerman was armed but Martin didn't know that as Florida has concealed carry. Martin was obviously a nice kids, suspend from school at the time, kicked out of his mother's house, with a history of drug use and burglary.

·
Registered
461 Posts
The dispatcher's advice was exactly that, advice. It had no power of law. Zimmerman was armed but Martin didn't know that as Florida has concealed carry. Martin was obviously a nice kids, suspend from school at the time, kicked out of his mother's house, with a history of drug use and burglary.
Look i'm not saying Martin was a perfect angel (what was he doing wrong to be confronted in such a manner?), but neither was Zimmerman. I honestly think its bullshit that they arn't allowing any of Martin's back information to show character. Zimmerman was the leader of the watch, and according to testimony had preached never to confront someone. Zimmerman had dozens of police calls over the past years, maybe he was fed up and wanted to take matters into his own hands.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I would venture to say that there is a difference between defending yourself and child vs. gunning down an unarmed 17 year old.
This woman and Zimmerman both got their ass kicked. One thug is dead one still on the lose. One victim still wonder if the thug will return; one is the victim of racist prosecution (precaution).

·
Registered
966 Posts
Look i'm not saying Martin was a perfect angel (what was he doing wrong to be confronted in such a manner?), but neither was Zimmerman. I honestly think its bullshit that they arn't allowing any of Martin's back information to show character. Zimmerman was the leader of the watch, and according to testimony had preached never to confront someone. Zimmerman had dozens of police calls over the past years to police, maybe he was fed up and wanted to take matters into his own hands.
Maybe Zimmerman was out of his car because Martin was walking down a pedestrian pathway that diverged from the roadway. The last time I looked it was not illegal to follow someone.

·
Registered
461 Posts
This woman and Zimmerman both got their ass kicked. One thug is dead one still on the lose. One victim still wonder if the thug will return; one is the victim of racist prosecution (precaution).
If I walked up to another white male in my neighborhood after given advice that police were on the way and to stay in place but instead confronted, wrestled, and shot him I guarantee you I would be arrested and tried for murder. Please site a case were the victim of the confrontation was not doing anything wrong and the assaulter was not arrested. The coverage this is getting is a totally different thing, and I agree is because of the outcry of a minority.

Maybe Zimmerman was out of his car because Martin was walking down a pedestrian pathway that diverged from the roadway. The last time I looked it was not illegal to follow someone.
Would you not agree that following someone while armed, that you have never seen before, and is not breaking any laws as well (I agree it is not illegal to walk down a pedestrian pathway) to confront them is putting yourself in a bad situation?

But I digress, both events were tragic.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Regardless of the disputed events prior to the fight resulting in the death. Zimmerman was being assaulted. He says he feared for his life. Only he knows that. We do know Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked. So he shot the thug in self defense. It is clear that just prior to the shooting the thug had the ability to retreat and Zimmerman did not. If Zimmerman had intended to kill the thug he would not have first engaged him in a fight.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts