Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Spiritual Babylon is the spirit of Babylon, the first empire it goes back to Daniel's vision of the Statue with a Golden Head (Babylon) then the following Empires, Persa, Greece, Rome and the Final One World Empire of the Anti-Christ. Spiritual Babylon is archetype, I guess you could say, of Babylon. Greed, Idolatry, Sexual Promiscuity, Child Sacrifice (some people liken it to Abortion), etc. all to distract us from Tyranny. That is every nation in the world at this point... So we are told to flee Spiritual Babylon, basically Bug-Out of the majorly advanced nations before they start eating each other... lol
Our Country is in Trouble because of This:

"Temple of Baal Arches To Rise In New York City and London"

If We Don't REPENT And Turn Back to GOD, Our Country will suffer Greatly! Although, the Anti-Messiah System will rise anyway, before YESHUA HAMASHIACH JESUS THE MESSIAH Returns, and no matter what, we must prepare to "Overcome" so we may see our MESSIAH and Have Eternal Life.

End-times Tribulation Preparation Scriptures to KNOW:
Jeremiah 23
Jeremiah 30
Joel 2
Ezekiel 38
Psalm 23
Psalm 68
Psalm 91
Proverbs 3:1-6
Isaiah 53:1-14
Isaiah 40:28-31
Isaiah 61
Matthew 24
Mark 13
Luke 21
John 1
John 3
John 14
Acts 2
Romans 8
James 5
Hebrews 13:8
Ephesians 6:10-18
1 John 3
1 John 4
Jude 1
Revelation 5
Revelation 13
Revelation 19-22

·
Registered
216 Posts
All of them, spiritual Babylon is an archetype... That's why it's spiritual... It's an attitude, a philosophy and a set of actions. Problem is you can't just physically leave Spiritual Babylon because it's everywhere but, mainly this applies to the one world government.

·
Registered
14 Posts
and which of those talks about the USA being spiritual babylon
Spiritual Babylon will be a Collective of MANY NATIONS! Revelation 17 describes the "whore of Babylon". Notice in Verse 5, how it Says,
"Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth...."

Earth - Definitions (Merriam Webster Dictionary)

: the fragmental material composing part of the surface of the globeespecially : cultivable soil
2: the sphere of mortal life as distinguished from spheres of spirit life— compare HEAVEN, HELL
3a: areas of land as distinguished from sea and air
b: the solid footing formed of soil : GROUND
4often capitalized : the planet on which we live that is third in order from the sun— see PLANETS TABLE
5a: the people of the planet Earth
b: the mortal human body
c: the pursuits, interests, and pleasures of earthly life as distinguished from spiritual concerns"

There ARE ONLY 2 GROUPS In The WORD Of GOD

1. Children Of LIGHT Who Belong to the LORD,
From and Within ALL Nations:

Enoch 208:11; John 8:12; John 12:36;
Revelation 5:5-14; Romans 1:16; Romans 2:20;
Romans 15:10; Acts 9:15; 1 Corinthians 1:24;
*2 Corinthians 6:14; *1 John 5:5-6...

2. Children Of Darkness who Belong to the Enemy of our Soul, ha'satan/lucifer/the devil/the adversary;
Those who are Lawless, without the LORD and no moral code of goodness/fairness/righteousnesses according to GOD's Perspective, are children of Darkness-Lawless Ones AND Belong to the "Great whore of Babylon".... From and within ALL Nations.

*Revelation 17:5
*1 Corinthians 6:9-11- Tree Of Life Version
"9 Or don’t you know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Don’t be deceived! The sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, those who practice homosexuality, 10 thieves, the greedy, drunkards, slanderers, swindlers—none of these will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 That is what some of you were—but you were washed, you were made holy, you were set right in the name of the Lord Yeshua the Messiah and by the (Spirit of our GOD)~ Ruach of our God."
*John 8:42-44 Tree Of Life
"42 YESHUA said to them, “If GOD were your FATHER, you would love ME, for from GOD I came and now I am here. For I have not come on MY own, but HE sent ME. 43 Why don’t you understand MY speech? Because you’re not able to hear MY WORD! 44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. he was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in THE TRUTH, because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks lies he is just being himself—for he is a liar and the father of lies."
*John 3:14-21

"Temple of Baal arch arrives in New York as America’s turn away from God continues"

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Spiritual Babylon will be a Collective of MANY NATIONS! Revelation 17 describes the "whore of Babylon". Notice in Verse 5, how it Says,
"Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth...."

Earth - Definitions (Merriam Webster Dictionary)

: the fragmental material composing part of the surface of the globeespecially : cultivable soil
2: the sphere of mortal life as distinguished from spheres of spirit life— compare HEAVEN, HELL
3a: areas of land as distinguished from sea and air
b: the solid footing formed of soil : GROUND
4often capitalized : the planet on which we live that is third in order from the sun— see PLANETS TABLE
5a: the people of the planet Earth
b: the mortal human body
c: the pursuits, interests, and pleasures of earthly life as distinguished from spiritual concerns"

There ARE ONLY 2 GROUPS In The WORD Of GOD

1. Children Of LIGHT Who Belong to the LORD,
From and Within ALL Nations:

Enoch 208:11; John 8:12; John 12:36;
Revelation 5:5-14; Romans 1:16; Romans 2:20;
Romans 15:10; Acts 9:15; 1 Corinthians 1:24;
*2 Corinthians 6:14; *1 John 5:5-6...

2. Children Of Darkness who Belong to the Enemy of our Soul, ha'satan/lucifer/the devil/the adversary;
Those who are Lawless, without the LORD and no moral code of goodness/fairness/righteousnesses according to GOD's Perspective, are children of Darkness-Lawless Ones AND Belong to the "Great whore of Babylon".... From and within ALL Nations.

*Revelation 17:5
*1 Corinthians 6:9-11- Tree Of Life Version
"9 Or don’t you know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Don’t be deceived! The sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, those who practice homosexuality, 10 thieves, the greedy, drunkards, slanderers, swindlers—none of these will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 That is what some of you were—but you were washed, you were made holy, you were set right in the name of the Lord Yeshua the Messiah and by the (Spirit of our GOD)~ Ruach of our God."
*John 8:42-44 Tree Of Life
"42 YESHUA said to them, “If GOD were your FATHER, you would love ME, for from GOD I came and now I am here. For I have not come on MY own, but HE sent ME. 43 Why don’t you understand MY speech? Because you’re not able to hear MY WORD! 44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. he was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in THE TRUTH, because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks lies he is just being himself—for he is a liar and the father of lies."
*John 3:14-21

"Temple of Baal arch arrives in New York as America’s turn away from God continues"
ok, so no verse refers to USA as Babylon... thanks

·
Registered
Grid down, martial law, nuclear attack, armageddon!
17 Posts
I'm with you 100% on that. I'd never buy into a full digital ID and money system. Yeah, covid was bad and the passports some said were mark of beast (those who don't know their scripture) but 'no man buy or sell' is speaking specifically of an economic system in place that we are commanded to avoid to prevent total damnation of the soul. However, remember also that there must be a specific act of 'worship' to the beast to get the mark, so while the digital money is a part of it for sure, it is not actually it. There is no way I'd get into that.

Sky Car Cloud Vehicle Infrastructure

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think if you watch the Babylon USA documentary, when you're done you will have no doubt that in our day and age that America is Babylon. 500 years ago it might have been something else, but right here right now, the most wicked place on earth has to be America, and the attributes of Babylon fit America like a glove. And it's destruction? Fire. Nuclear...

·
Super Moderator
9,936 Posts
I'd never buy into a full digital ID and money system.
The digital monetary system will happen whether you agree or not. Your paper money will be useless and what you have in the bank or savings or whatever will be digital. And the exchange WON'T BE dollar for dollar. Remember equity, the first letter in ESG. Others are probably more deserving than you and will get a greater exchange rate.

·
Super Moderator
9,936 Posts
I too believe that Mystery, Babylon is the US. There are many who believe it's Rome. Either way this has been speculated about for centuries and we won't have the real answer until things happen. Beat this dead horse all you wish.

Revelation 17:5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery: babylon the great the mother of prostitutes and of the abominations of the earth.

This happens way into Revelation so many things must happen before we will know the truth.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The digital monetary system will happen whether you agree or not. Your paper money will be useless and what you have in the bank or savings or whatever will be digital. And the exchange WON'T BE dollar for dollar. Remember equity, the first letter in ESG. Others are probably more deserving than you and will get a greater exchange rate.
Yeah that's right. What I meant by buy in to it was I won't take part in it, be a part of it. I'm fully ready to say goodbye to the little money I store in the bank and paper money I have here at home, I've bought most of the supplies I need and have the bulk in precious metals which I wouldn't be exchanging for any kind of currency, digital or otherwise, it would be for barter only.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I never understood..or agreed with the spiritual babylon thing...
2 Types Of Kingdoms

Of LIGHT - Righteousnesses
-------------------------------
Of Darkness - Lawlessness

2 Lord's of the Two Kingdoms

Of FATHER GOD through YESHUA JESUS THE MESSIAH, At the Right Hand of FATHER GOD In Heaven & IN Believers Who Belong To HIM..Past, Present & Future
------------------------------------------------------
Of satan/the adversary/devil Through children of Darkness In the world

Characteristics Of The Two Kingdom Lord's

Originator-Genuine-Authentic-True-TRUTH, Who Is THE LORD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Created-Fake Hack-off-Mimicking Preverter-LIAR,
who is a Want-to-Be Userper

2 Sides to a Coin

Heads
--------
Tales

2 Sides to a Team

Offensive
-----------
Defensive

·
Registered
14 Posts
2 Types Of Kingdoms

----------------------------------------------

Of FATHER GOD through YESHUA JESUS THE MESSIAH, At the Right Hand of FATHER GOD In Heaven & IN Believers Who Belong To HIM..Past, Present & Future
-----------------------------------------------------

Originator-Genuine-Authentic-True-TRUTH, in Who Is THE LORD
Created-Fake Hack-off-
Mimicking Preverter-LIAR,
who is a Want-to-Be, Userper

2 Sides to a Coin

Heads
-----------
Tales

2 Sides to a Team

Offensive
---------------
Defensive

Notice in Revelation 17:7, it Mentions the Whore of Babylon was Riding A Beast with 7 Heads and 10 Horns. Biblically, 7 Heads Means 7 Kingdoms and 10 Horns Always Represents 10 Kings/Leaders of a Nation!

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
2 Types Of Kingdoms

----------------------------------------------

Originator-Genuine-Authentic-True-TRUTH, in Who Is THE LORD
Created-Fake Hack-off-
Mimicking Preverter-LIAR,
who is a Want-to-Be, Userper

2 Sides to a Coin

Heads
-----------
Tales

2 Sides to a Team

Offensive
---------------
Defensive

Notice in Revelation 17:7, it Mentions the Whore of Babylon was Riding A Beast with 7 Heads and 10 Horns. Biblically, 7 Heads Means 7 Kingdoms and 10 Horns Always Represents 10 Kings/Leaders of a Nation!
I am a follower of Jesus Christ and have been reading His word for over 50 years. I hope you do a better job speaking to non-believers... frankly you lost me and it seems you are babbling on (babylon) look I made a funny

seriously, you had your say, I had my say... but you just keep posting and posting and posting - are you trying to convince me or yourself

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
I am trying to understand this crypto/digital currency. The one question for which I haven't found an answer is this: If Bitcoin has a finite number of "coins", and you buy into it, who gets the cash you send? Assume it is like an original issue stock -- the corporation which issues the stock gets the cash and you get part ownership of the corporation. But is there a corporation for Bitcoin (or any of the others)? What exactly do you "own"? Who gets the money? I understand that if a government issues digital currency, it is just like fiat. Backed by the government. But this other?
A new issue would mean a "mined" bitcoin. Someone ran a computer server application that processed bitcoin transactions randomly and the owner was rewarded with a bitcoin - so no one paid for it; no one received dollars for it;

Now if you buy a bitcoin that means someone is selling a bitcoin and clearly that person receives the compensation. Its far more likely you'd use bitcoin like cash - transfer it too someone in exchange for a good or service.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
10,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
The Federal Reserve is once again bringing up the idea of the "US CDBC".

Eyes open folks. Watch for legislation. That will be the death knell.

·
Registered
216 Posts
The Federal Reserve is once again bringing up the idea of the "US CDBC".

Eyes open folks. Watch for legislation. That will be the death knell.
Yep I expect it to happen soon enough...

21 - 39 of 39 Posts