Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I've been stocking up for a little bit now and really want to get organized. Hoping to talk to and hear from interesting people as well as learn some valuable lessons. I also fully plan to share any of those hard learned lessons so others won't have to learn them the hard way. We are city dwellers now but plan to relocate to a rural setting, which to me seems key, in the next few years, or when a terrific opportunity reveals itself. No drama, no BS, and seriously, no SPAM!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome from Nevada. I can remember as a child, my father would turn pale at any discussion pertaining to Spam. He had some WWII experiences with it. Don't give up on the Spam. It could save your life. Due to a post on this site, after years of "ain't no way" I finally tried it again. Wasn't as bad as I remembered, no way I want currently a steady diet of it, but I now have it in my stash is modest amounts.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Welcome, anything you do to prepare it s good, no madder how much you do it is never enough. Just do what you can .
Spam aint bad if to fry it on both sides in a hot flame

Reactions: waznyf

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
Welcome, from southeast Alabama.

On a spam note, the fellow I was working with last night brought Spam and an onion for lunch. We all thought he is losing it. I think his wife must be pregnant and he is having sympathy cravings.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Spam isn't bad in casserole

My Dad used to make a casserole with Spam that, I thought ea real good n make all the time. It has shell noodles, Sharp cheese, mozerella, oregano, garlic powder n stewed tomatoes with the Spam on top n put in oven till Spam gets crispy n cheese melts. U guys should try it, u might change ur minds. Just saying...

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Spam can poke a hole in the can set on exhaust manifold of the gun ship or Duce and drive hot lunch in no time.

·
Administrator
14,693 Posts
welcome from Florida, even if you have a thing against Spam. Man, that's southern ******* soul food. Nothin' finer than fried Spam, grits, and easy over eggs.:p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts