Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read carefully before you vote!!!
Lockheed Martin is laying off 123,000 workers just weeks before Christmas.
This needs to go far and wide before Early Voting starts.
The President is trying to hold off any announcement until after the election. This will make a significant increase to the questionable 7.8 % Unemployment number.
Lockheed is going to lay off 123,000 defense workers due to Obama's downsizing of the military. This hit the Drudge report yesterday. This is true! I checked it on Google
The law requires Lockheed to give 60-day notice to all to-be-fired employees within 60 days. That drop dead date would be November 1st.
Since this would be devastating for his reelection, Obama has promised that our government would cover all Lockheed severance packages to fired employees if Lockheed would not release the names and locations of those losing their jobs until after the election! Do you have any idea how many millions that will cost the taxpayer? Thank you Obama!!
This posting is from a defense contract newspaper called The Hill. You can read the details below:

·
Registered
24,393 Posts
It isn't just Lockheed Martin. Military/Industrial companies are going to be giving a whole lot of people the ax, soon.
A Guard buddy of my son told him that his parents work in the Redneck NASA area of Alabama. They are being paid to sit around for the time being, although their jobs were already cut. In essence, they are being paid to do nothing, so that the political fall-out doesn't hurt Obama's chances for re-election.

Fun times ahead of us.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
None of my business but i've never liked Obama since he made that insulting "joke" about disabled people on the Jay Leno show.
If that loses him the disabled vote this time around, it serves him right..:)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lucky Jim. You better pay attention, because of O'Great one gets re-elected, most likely our economy will go by the way of Greece. Should that happen, I can almost guarantee you that your economy will soon follow as well as most of the rest of the free worlds. You might scoff at it or not, but it will happen. Most people that live in other countries reallyhave no idea of what this clown has done to us, as well as at least half of the people in this country. They have their heads in the sand.

·
Registered
481 Posts
The fact is a lot of Obama voters don't care about jobs because they don't need one. They get their check from the government regardless. I've had people come right out and tell me they're voting for Obama because it protects their monthly handout.

I'm penciling in Ron Paul today. I can't vote for either candidate because they both suck.

·
Registered
24,393 Posts
Oh the Alabama ballot, the candidates of the Green, Libertarian and Constitution parties were options, and I picked the Constitution party.
Honestly, Virgil Goode is as motivating as a dish rag, but how many times have we all told people to vote character, or constitutionally, or whatever, and not by personality.

Let's be honest. We know Dr. Paul, Virgil Goode or Gary Johnson will not win. It'll either be Obama or Romney. That is to say, no matter who wins, the constitution will surely lose. We should also understand that we are economically past the point of no return. As preppers, this is important.

An Obama win is going to bring tyranny to a head, I believe. Meanwhile, Bernanke is going to continue doing everything he can to keep from the inevitable from being realized by the citizenry. A Romney win will stall the grab for tyranny by the puppet masters, but Romney is going to crap-can Bernanke, which might bring us to reality in a quick manner.

No matter who wins, we will lose. I think preparedness is now more important than ever. I hope I am extremely wrong.

·
Registered
115 Posts
.just noticed this after I voted I live in Jersey even though I knew my vote was for naught, I had to vote against him. He is going to make us a welfare country. I won't work my ass of for someone who sits on there butt n collects from the gov. I went back to wrk after I retired to mk more $ to mk it easier for me n mine. They need to get off their as#@ n earn a living n CONTRBUTE to this once great country!!

·
Registered
24,393 Posts
LOL!! Work!?! I think many missed the boat entirely on the work thing. Matter of fact, I'm thinking the coming economic storm is going to take even more jobs from people.
Too bad the big banks and the international corporations elites aren't going to feel our pain. Too bad they are out of reach, too.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Very close race - Cannot believe it... My last count was only a 346,310 count diff with 103 million votes.
wow...

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The damage is not done just yet. But it will go by leaps and bounds now, with nothing to stop him Watch Israel go ahead and do an atack on Iran, as they now know that they stand alone in this . Then,, as they cannot do what really needs to be done, Iran will finally succed in building a weapon. Lets see, they "slip" a couple to al caida and then when they are loaded into a barge and one maybe on each shore goes off, maybe then the loonine's that voted this turkey back into office will begin to understand what their liberal loonie madness has really created.

Also, as our economy tanks even further into the abyss, their food stamp money and free phones no longer work, maybe then they will figure it out. I doubt it, but you never know.
One thing is for sure, you aint seen nothing yet

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Obama and Romney seemed to agree on the Iranian threat in the third debate on Oct 22nd-

Obama-"As long as I'm President, Iran will not get a nuclear weapon"
Romney- "A nuclear-capable Iran is unaccepable to America"

As regards Israel:-
Obama- "I will stand with Israel if they're attacked"
Romney- "If Israel is attacked, we have their backs"

Short clip- Romney and Obama clash over Iran - video | World news | guardian.co.uk

·
Registered
24,393 Posts
Obama and Romney seemed to agree on the Iranian threat in the third debate on Oct 22nd-

Obama-"As long as I'm President, Iran will not get a nuclear weapon"
Romney- "A nuclear-capable Iran is unaccepable to America"

As regards Israel:-
Obama- "I will stand with Israel if they're attacked"
Romney- "If Israel is attacked, we have their backs"

Short clip- Romney and Obama clash over Iran - video | World news | guardian.co.uk
One is lying, the other one might be lying.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
One is lying, the other one might be lying.
We'll see..
In that interview Obama put his neck on the line by saying "the clock is ticking" towards the time when it'll be too late to stop Iran's nuke plants producing bomb-making material, and that "we will take every option before then to stop that happening".
So if/when the plants start building nukes that's when we'll know for sure he was lying.
Israel can't zap the plants on their own because it needs a big US-sized Air Force to do it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts