Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
21 - 40 of 2380 Posts

·
Banned
21,290 Posts
Have some friends visiting soon. Time to try this one out. It caught my eye at the store. I can't promise a detailed report tomorrow. ;)
Be careful, that bottle is precariously close to the edge of the table..Believe me, I know..after a handful or two of drinks, this balancing a nice bottle of Jefferson's Reserve on the arm of an Adirondack Chair, did not end well...

View attachment 23394

·
Premium Member
9,850 Posts
You probably aren't old enough to remember this, but this picture reminds me of a TV show (Lost in Space ) that was on when I was a little kid.
I remember that show.

Sent from a Galaxy S5 far far away.

·
Super Moderator
9,634 Posts
Maybe tomorrow, for one day, we can come together as one nation, no party lines, no hate.

Just people coming together...

View attachment 23554
People coming together would be nice. But I don't see that happening, at least anytime soon. I wish it would happen. I have places to go, things to do and people to see. I wouldn't have to worry about being ready for whatever.

The people have become addicts. They are addicted to self indulgence. They are addicted to not having to be responsible for much at all. Using the term sheep is a good metaphor. The shepherd provides all their needs and tells them what to do, where to go and how to think. People have become addicted to this level of care.

Like all addicts, they will have to hit rock bottom before things change. The question is: Where is the bottom? How far do they have to fall?

·
Super Moderator
9,634 Posts
Another random cell phone shot.

View attachment 23354

I love old trucks...
I spent roughly 10 years in the professional photography field. Mostly on the technical side. 8 years of that was running the rental department for a professional photo supply store. The reason I bring that up is because I know talent when I see it. You have talent :tango_face_grin:

21 - 40 of 2380 Posts