Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 406 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Many years ago, I was walking around the back yard, minding my own business. I had no clue they had made a nest under a brick, so I was caught by surprise when, after stepping on it, 14 of the little buggers went up my jeans.

After soaking in the tub with bleach and water, I lit them up with gasoline and a match. "Dieeeee, sumbitches, DIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" reverberated through the neighborhood.
Will on assignment in central FL on the right coast I was bitten by a Fire Ant.

As I lay dying on the stretcher from a very severe case of anaphylactic shock; the very last thing I saw and then heard was an extremely intense EMT while he was squirting 'joy juice' on the paddles was this: "It looks likes we are going to lose you my friend, but don't you dare go to the light cause I am bringing you back buddy., I promise... and he did!

Now I go nowhere with out benadryl and a epipen... They are not nearly as scary, and so, so, so much cheaper!

·
Banned
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Will on assignment in central FL on the right coast I was bitten by a Fire Ant.

As I lay dying on the stretcher from a very severe case of anaphylactic shock; the very last thing I saw and then heard was an extremely intense EMT while he was squirting 'joy juice' on the paddles was this: "It looks likes we are going to lose you my friend, but don't you dare go to the light cause I am bringing you back buddy., I promise... and he did!

Now I go nowhere with out benadryl and a epipen... They are not nearly as scary, and so, so, so much cheaper!
Wow ! Close call !!. No doubt an epi pen is cheaper BUT have you priced them lately ??? They've went up considerably.

I pretty much can get any prescription that a Dr. can write and was told that the epi pens have skyrocketed.

·
Registered
11,937 Posts
Wow ! Close call !!. No doubt an epi pen is cheaper BUT have you priced them lately ??? They've went up considerably.

I pretty much can get any prescription that a Dr. can write and was told that the epi pens have skyrocketed.
I ran out of 714 lemons, you got this good a Doc?

·
Banned
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
@sbulla

I found this on EBay for cheap. Does a great job of sealing mylar bags but the seal is not very wide. I just seal it a few times then if I feel the need I back that up with a flat iron.

Buckets definitely protect your Mylar bags.

Here ya go and Welcome to the forum.

·
Retired Moderator
3,060 Posts

·
Banned
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Here's a Glock shovel and root/limb saw that stores and attaches to the telescoping handle.

I keep one in Miramar and one with me here. It all fits in the pouch.

·
Registered
11,937 Posts
^^^^^^ Good lanterns, I have a dozen of em amongst my vast options in my backup lighting stores. You could say I am well prepared for a lights out event.

Reactions: Slippy

·
Banned
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
The control button is recessed but there is no lockout feature. A feature I wish it had.

For what it is, I'm happy with it.

101 - 120 of 406 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.