Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

81 - 100 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
9,103 Posts
You can call me a redneck ,
I was told that when I was living in South Carolina by my student friends at USC.
I did broadcast work and station engineering for the schools radio station WUSC.
I fit all the requirements that BPH posted.
Contrary to Tangos Lorcin statement, I have many guns that are worth from 5K$ to 45K$.
I have posted some pictures of them on here, and one person here knows who I am.
And that one person knows I am not a bullshitter either.

·
Registered
449 Posts
You can call me a redneck ,
I was told that when I was living in South Carolina by my student friends at USC.
I did broadcast work and station engineering for the schools radio station WUSC.
I fit all the requirements that BPH posted.
Contrary to Tangos Lorcin statement, I have many guns that are worth from 5K$ to 45K$.
I have posted some pictures of them on here, and one person here knows who I am.
And that one person knows I am not a bullshitter either.
Sure, but do you have the Lorcin too ? 🤣

·
Registered
9,103 Posts
Sure, but do you have the Lorcin too ? 🤣
No way would I own one of those, I have repaired them, good boat anchors.
Seeing you are "new" here, just to let you know, I am a gunsmith by profession.
The cheapest gun I own, handgun wise is a Charter Arms 38 snubbie.
The cheapest rifle is a Marlin 39A TD.
The cheapest shotgun is a Mushberg 500.
The cheapest MG I own is a Powder Springs MAC 10.
I wouldn't waste ureic acid on those Lorcin's.

·
Registered
449 Posts
No way would I own one of those, I have repaired them, good boat anchors.
Seeing you are "new" here, just to let you know, I am a gunsmith by profession.
The cheapest gun I own, handgun wise is a Charter Arms 38 snubbie.
The cheapest rifle is a Marlin 39A TD.
The cheapest shotgun is a Mushberg 500.
The cheapest MG I own is a Powder Springs MAC 10.
I wouldn't waste ureic acid on those Lorcin's.
I like expensive stuff too. It usually has 4 wheels or propellers 👍

Cool job being a gunsmith, I’m just a paper shuffler.

·
Registered
210 Posts
How long have you been watching CNN ?
NEVER watched it in my life intentionally. A few offices, restaurants, etc Went home and cried. Literally. All the abortion bills being passed on the bottom of the screen really did me in. Hubby asks me why, he laughed when I answered, but I can't really stand watching the Communist Nucklehead Network (too idiotic to know how to spell knucklehead).

·
Super Moderator
9,171 Posts
No. I really am trying to find first hand sources for most things because mostly ALL media is so heavily agendaed. I have been very pleased with Epoch times though.
Real journalism is a thing of the past, as far as I can tell. I get what I can from people and research for myself the things I find important.

Then there's the internet sensations like Alex Jones, Mike Adams (who came from infowars), Dave Hodges and a number of others who make a living selling the crap they spew. Not long ago Hal Turner said Russian subs broke through the ice in the Arctic and opened nuke firing doors. Well it turns out they did break through the ice but that was all he got right. Fear mongers.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Real journalism is a thing of the past, as far as I can tell. I get what I can from people and research for myself the things I find important.

I agree 99% but the Epoch times has some what knocked my socks off. It has the uplifting stories, the discussions on the arts, on life, advice for young readers on work ethic, and then very factual write ups, that do not come from a fear based view. The Daily Wire can also be good but not always.
Either way I alwasy like to verify what I read.
Have you ever fact checked the fact checkers? I do it as a homeschool exercise once a week. It's pretty fun for the kdis and myself.

·
Registered
9,103 Posts
I like expensive stuff too. It usually has 4 wheels or propellers 👍

Cool job being a gunsmith, I’m just a paper shuffler.
Back in the 70's I was into propellers myself, aircraft type not boat.
I owned new a Piper PA28 R200 full IFR with autopilot.
That airplane cost more than the house I had bought the year before.
Flew freight on a commercial ticket, aircraft shuttle around the country,
and accumulating over 3,000 hours.
Mostly with a Beech DS-18 twin.
I was struck down with a first ever migraine while hauling passengers.
Lost all but tunnel vision in the air, had passenger read off the instruments to me.
Landed the plane at destination, brought it down with the autopilot from the outer marker,
passed out under the wing of the plane.
There was no help for it at the time,
gave up flying and went back to being a toolmaker/in process engineer.

81 - 100 of 122 Posts